Bodog Western Union Questions

anyone know what the maximum you can request with bodog is, and does it come in cash using western union? i live in a shady area and would feel uncomfortable leaving a currency exchange with a couple thousand in cash in my hand? i normally do check but my last one was requested in april and i still haven't gotten it yet. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

anyone know what the maximum you can request with bodog is, and does it come in cash using western union? i live in a shady area and would feel uncomfortable leaving a currency exchange with a couple thousand in cash in my hand? i normally do check but my last one was requested in april and i still haven't gotten it yet. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
yeah my check is 32 days and countingWU all the way next time

I could only get $3000 out at a time via WU. I think this is specific to arizona since hoosier doesn't have this problem, but they had to break it up into $450 increments. So I had to go to WU seven times to get my money. All said and done it was about 2 1/2 weeks from when I made the request.it is paid to you in cash.mark

ive gotten 1k from pokerstars thru WU in the past, and it took like 24 hrs, but that was about a year ago

I've gotten $3k a couple of times via WU. Picking it up in one location wasn't a problem. However, they were only able to give me $1k in cash and the other $2k in two $1k checks.

I've gotten $3k a couple of times via WU. Picking it up in one location wasn't a problem. However, they were only able to give me $1k in cash and the other $2k in two $1k checks.
yep. the store i work at has a WU branch, and will take any amount up to 10k cdn but you only get it in 1k checks