Why Is Everything An Ament?

DonkamentsStakeamentsRakebackamentspostingstupidtopicaboutamentswheniknowiamgoingtogetflamedaments :club: If we were all Lamenting, would that be a Lamentament?Any more aments?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DonkamentsStakeamentsRakebackamentspostingstupidtopicaboutamentswheniknowiamgoingtogetflamedaments :club: If we were all Lamenting, would that be a Lamentament?Any more aments?
+1ament?

IMO I think the whole "Ament" thing is really retarded. It was ok when it first started but it got killed fast.(And this is coming from the guy who started a thread about David Pham being a robot)

IMO I think the whole "Ament" thing is really retarded. It was ok when it first started but it got killed fast.
This was my whole point of starting this thread...I saw somebody with onlinmoneyements or something like that....and I thought to myself WTF is this coming to, so hopefully people will get this out of there system while flaming me and I do not have to listen matt clementements anymore.
that poster is kind of a big deal
FYPament sorry couldn't resist. It'll die out like the other things that have torn through the forum

I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have... many leather-bound books, and my home smells of rich mahogany. I... I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too. He comes over on occasion.

chrozzo why when I get out of work at 5 I say to myself time to get drunk, but it takes me 2 1/2 hours to make my first drink???explantionament?
well, taking that long to make your first drink deserves a punishment