Playing Bad Poker But Strangely Happy Blog...

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&Staying up till the Wii hours of the morning are ya?Might have to look into this Wii thing. The Nieces and Nephews rave about it.As far as poker goes not playing and having fun instead is +EV imo. Often times my best golf happens after a long layoff. Perhaps this will work for your poker game.See you (and everyone else) in a few weeks. Gonna be good times. Can't wait.G L to all. :club:

hmm...up all night playing pool and games.. I did that when I was like 16yrs. oldBut i guess If I could afford to do it now I just might!as long as you are having fun danny boy keep it up !I'll play ya pool Daniel I'm pretty handy around a pool table!care to .............BET

I finally got my PS3. Now everyone is raving about the Wii! When I was a kid I had the Atari 2600, Intellivision & Colecovision. Now is wayyyyy to expensive to own all the new systems.

I finally got my PS3. Now everyone is raving about the Wii! When I was a kid I had the Atari 2600, Intellivision & Colecovision. Now is wayyyyy to expensive to own all the new systems.
dont worry, ive also heard a LOT of bad things about the wii.
dont worry, ive also heard a LOT of bad things about the wii.
You need friends to get the most out of the Wii. It's more of a fun, social thing than other consoles. And not just online friends, like Xbox Live etc.So, it won't appeal to a large number of traditional 'hardcore' gamers, stuck in their bedrooms.

On his nuts sounds painful, maybe some here are jealous of his nuts, some hate it when he calls and others have the nuts, some (hopefully the women) would like to see his nuts, but I generallly don't think anyone is on his nuts..............And BTW - This is the Daniels blog forum, which means we are going talk about things in Daniels blog......and most of us have never had a high stakes player who was willing to personally answer questions regarding, the used to be "secret" world of high stakes gambling. Daniel does, so you get a lot of curious cats and come here are not even 18 so they may be a little more eager to talk to someone people would consider a celeb.

DN, its good that youre takin it easy from poker for a while, its easy to get burnt out a bit, if that what the reason is. Hope youre having a great time with friends and family..thats what really important. HOLLAAA!!!

A few words of wisdom.First, go see the bionic woman and get you a new sleep number bed.Ya her...........lindsay1.gifThen, go to the Blind store and get ya some of these.house-couturier-electric-roller-blinds.jpgNot these.1981-RayCharles.jpg0426stevie.JPG

He'll be fine once the WSOP rolls out. Would you really want to be playing a lot of poker right before you go and play poker for like 2 months straight?

"It’s so strange, you ever see me call out someone’s hole cards, am like 99% sure I’m right that I’m beat… but then call anyway! "uh... yes?that's your MO daniel. you've done this like 4-5 times just in televised poker, going all the way back to the call against A9 then patting yourself on the back for knowing the hand even though you called and lost in the 04 plaza thing.

ok, since the conversation's already started, i'll ask this here instead of in OT:i recently decided to spend some pokerstars FPPs on a 1000 dollar GC to futureshop in canada (i still travel there a lot, as i am dating a canuck). i did this to force myself to buy some fun stuff instead of just pouring all my money into bankroll before the WSOP.so the question is: am i buying a PS3 or a Wii or both with very few games? i have a PS2 with a bunch of games right now, which i'll give to my dad if i get the PS3, and an N64 and SNES which i'll sell off if i get the Wii and can download most of the games i have for them. i have a 42" plasma HDTV and near-top-of-the-line paradigm DTS sound system if that matters, though i could stand to upgrade my receiver, which is a 2 yr old yamaha.that's all i really want from futureshop right now, but if i end up with a few hundred bucks leftover, i can always get an apple tv or 24" monitor or second tv, since the JVC in my bedroom is going a bit dark in the tube these days. i don't have a blu-ray or HD-DVD player, which is making me lean toward the PS3 right now, but i've heard such amazing things about the Wii that i am really curious about its deal as well.i play mostly RPGs and sports games, but also love adventure titles like zelda, etc. i mostly play video games stoned off my ***, if that matters. :)HELP!but best of luck with the time off, DN. i just took a week off myself (though not entirely of my own accord--i had some family-related stuff to do) to prepare for the series, so i'm with you on that entirely.

ok, since the conversation's already started, i'll ask this here instead of in OT:i recently decided to spend some pokerstars FPPs on a 1000 dollar GC to futureshop in canada (i still travel there a lot, as i am dating a canuck). i did this to force myself to buy some fun stuff instead of just pouring all my money into bankroll before the WSOP.so the question is: am i buying a PS3 or a Wii or both with very few games? i have a PS2 with a bunch of games right now, which i'll give to my dad if i get the PS3, and an N64 and SNES which i'll sell off if i get the Wii and can download most of the games i have for them. i have a 42" plasma HDTV and near-top-of-the-line paradigm DTS sound system if that matters, though i could stand to upgrade my receiver, which is a 2 yr old yamaha.that's all i really want from futureshop right now, but if i end up with a few hundred bucks leftover, i can always get an apple tv or 24" monitor or second tv, since the JVC in my bedroom is going a bit dark in the tube these days. i don't have a blu-ray or HD-DVD player, which is making me lean toward the PS3 right now, but i've heard such amazing things about the Wii that i am really curious about its deal as well.i play mostly RPGs and sports games, but also love adventure titles like zelda, etc. i mostly play video games stoned off my ***, if that matters. :)HELP!but best of luck with the time off, DN. i just took a week off myself (though not entirely of my own accord--i had some family-related stuff to do) to prepare for the series, so i'm with you on that entirely.
Wii is fun but with a high end system get a PS3 or a 360.
I don't post here much, just lurk mostly. I have one question. Is everyone here always on Negreanu's nuts?
Yes
Hey Daniel,Read the blog.......Your wife ok with all this ?? You don't mention her much lately ?
hanging with a wife is boring. a lot more fun to hang with your friends and play. a half hour a day with a woman/wife should be enough.
hanging with a wife is boring. a lot more fun to hang with your friends and play. a half hour a day with a woman/wife should be enough.
Wow, that is so wrong. I actually like my wife and spend a lot more time than that with her. She's cool if me and some friends take off for a road trip on the bikes as well. You might have the wrong woman/wife maybe.

DN, what's up? You used to be my favorite players and a fun guy to listen to in your blog and other media forums, but you have really gone off the deep end. What is going on? You actually sound like a *****. You had a bad run of cards, tilted a bit and pretty much quit playing any real poker. You haven't been the same since your $1.3M loss. You need to get over it. You are making money playing video games and pool? WTF? SERIOUSLY! You sound like a total moron and it looks like you are losing it.All you need is to step down in limits, rebuild your confidence and make some real money playing good old fashioned cash games. You do not seem happy, and I am certain you are losing your fan base (money generating potential for books, TV, your own website, endorsements, etc.) because of your complete apathy towards the game. Just step up and be a man about it. Poker is a grind, but it was what you were born to do as a profession. You are one of the most skilled players in the world and you are throwing it away. See a shrink, take some medications, whatever you need to do, but you need to get things back on track so at least you are semi-interesting to read about again.Please, for your sake and for all of your fans, pick up the pieces and get back on the horse! It's getting bad....