Aq Facing All In Preflop

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB (t5130)Hero (t3270)UTG (t1280)UTG+1 (t2580)MP1 (t1705)MP2 (t3420)CO (t1720)Button (t1255)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t30, 2 folds, CO calls t30, Button calls t30, SB completes, Hero raises to t150, UTG+1 folds, CO calls t90, Button raises to t1255, SB folds, Hero ?The ol' limp all in move. Does he have a small pair and wants to gamble? Should I have raised more?

Easy fold. It's early, you've already doubled through. No point in flipping coins yet.He either has you crushed (AA-KK-AK-QQ) or you're 46/54 to an underpair.

I don't like the PF raise with AQ in that situation. AQ is a potential trouble hand in the early rounds and you already have 4 opponents limped in ahead of you. Plus, you're in the BB and can see the flop for free.As played, I'd bail without hesitation. I'm sure things are different at $4.40, but at the $1.20's I play the limp-push reraise is a very popular move with AA. Sometimes you get nuts who will push with junk to steal the pot that has been built, but that's usually in the first few hands and never preceeded by a limp.

limp-push reraise is a very popular move with AA.
That was my first thought too, BUT you usually see that from a player in EP, not on the button. I don't think this is AA here, and if it is, he played it like crap. With 3 limpers already in, aces should be an insta raise from the button. You don't want to let the blinds in cheap and go the the flop 6 handed.

Yeah I think im asking more about how I should have handled it before the push, whether to check and see the flop or raise out the 4 limpers. I'm not going to know how strong my hand is even if I flop an Ace.

Personally I think this is very clearly a check and see the flop for free situation.bdc, you're probably right about the AA but this is just such a bizarre move. I guess he could be holding a medium PP and this is his way of isolating Hero. Pretty big risk considering Hero could easily be making his raise with a high PP.By the way, I'm having trouble figuring out how those stack sizes arose. I'm assuming this was a single table tourney, given that you're at 8 players and the blinds are only at 15/30. I can't quite figure out how so many players at the table have accumulated such deep stacks so early...

By the way, I'm having trouble figuring out how those stack sizes arose. I'm assuming this was a single table tourney, given that you're at 8 players and the blinds are only at 15/30. I can't quite figure out how so many players at the table have accumulated such deep stacks so early...
Sorry I should have made it clear that its a 4.40 180 man. Play seems to be particularly crazy lately.

Sorry...Is the action screwy on this? CO limps for 30, you raise to 150, and he calls 90 more? Why does he get a discount?As played, easy fold. I'm torn between raising and limping when it gets to you. I raise more though if I raise it. More like 200 or so. You have to continue this hand out of position, and should be charging more now with what looks like the best hand to mitigate that disadvantage. Alternately, seeing a cheap flop and either keeping it small, or trapping with a disguised big top pair hand looks good here.