Finally Won A Tournament!

Don't care that it was $11 PLO on UB with 27 players, and that I cashed for $135. It just feels so great after not cashing in any tournament for what seems like the past week. Sadly with this win, I am still down on the past two weeks for tournaments.LOLDONKAMENTS!

funny that u posted this since I was about to make my own brag post too I didn't win but took 2nd of 111 in the $20 deep stack at AP for $404 pretty good considering i was last in chips and was at a big disadvantage for the HU I actually got a lead on the guy briefly but ultimately my bad start did me in also on a side note I was decimated to 1700 chips on 200/400 blinds and got all the way up to 150K at one point goes to show your never dead

Shall we just make this a brag tread than?Congrats to the two of you.I've had my own FT yesterday in the 11 dollar 8K grt. tourney on Stars.1734 entered an I came in 9th. I'm a donk for beeing the first one to exit the table after coming in 4th in chippas.Lost to a runner-runner 2 times in a row. Turned my 11 bucks in a measly 240 or something where 1 place paid +/- 3200Jan

2nd in the horse cappament woot
some people think the horse event should have been to determine the overall champion, but NLHE got the most players and is generally considered to be for the world championship crown.i won that.

I played my first night of live poker last night for the first time since Easter. Took it down :club: €55 freezeout with €600 going to winner and €300 going to the runner up. We split it for €450 ($6oo).Weeeeeeeeeee...

it was $11 PLO on UB with 27 players,
I remember when UB tournies were awesome. They destroyed the schedule and all their guarantees. Hello Elim. BJ and Roshambo!

There is nothing like winning that first MTT tournament, regardless of the buy-in or the amount won.It is the thrill of your poker lifetime and you will likely never forget it.Grats. :club:

There is nothing like winning that first MTT tournament, regardless of the buy-in or the amount won.
QFT - My first MTT win was a 5 card draw tourney....I've never played again.Ship the 413% roi in 5 card.

My first win was breeders cup night last year at Fitzpatricks. 55 player field, good play for 2 hours then double blinds every 15 min, all in fest. got down to 2 players at a 3-2 dissadvantage. I offered a chop he wanted more , i said 700- 600 he said no, I said O.K. lets play. He took a straight 650 chop. made up for the horses