Ok i got T$ at the moment and im waiting to transfer it with CashManBrian or whatever his name is...Just wondering, can I not enter any Sngs or MTTs with normal cash whilst i have the T$? Cause its annoying me...

Ok i got T$ at the moment and im waiting to transfer it with CashManBrian or whatever his name is...Just wondering, can I not enter any Sngs or MTTs with normal cash whilst i have the T$? Cause its annoying me...
correct. They automatically take the T$ and I'm not sure if there's a way to override it.
correct. They automatically take the T$ and I'm not sure if there's a way to override it.
just register for the furthest from now sunday mil. errr not sure if that effects the cashmanbrian thing though
just register for the furthest from now sunday mil. errr not sure if that effects the cashmanbrian thing though
Yeah thats what I was thinking it will stuff up that transfer.Anyone know how long CashMan Brian thing takes?
Yeah thats what I was thinking it will stuff up that transfer.Anyone know how long CashMan Brian thing takes?
just register for sunday million. then quickly register for sng then unregster for sunday mill.
just register for sunday million. then quickly register for sng then unregster for sunday mill.
You sir, are a genius. Either that or you just have a brain, unlike me.
You sir, are a genius. Either that or you just have a brain, unlike me.
i won two of those shootouts things into sunday million it got so old having to do that stars needs to revamp it.
Like 5 minutes, tops.I guess it could take longer late night if people aren't up.For the record though, selling T$ for cash is -EV if you play tournaments anyways.