• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that one of my favorite moments is the episode where George is hired and his boss thinks he has a bad leg. After George messes up and pretends that the wrong leg is bad, his boss says, "I think I know what's going on here..."Moment:Jerry is in his apartment. There is a honking noise at the door. He looks toward the door. There are two more honking noises. He opens the door.George, riding on a handicapped scooter: "Well, you're not gunna believe this!"

A couple that came to mind:- George running over the old lady and kids because of the smoke, and eating the donut out of the trash, same episode I'm pretty sure.- Kramer, who is addicted to gambling but has given it up, and a stranger at the airport betting on which plane arrives first.

It wasn't cancelled.
Ok, then when it was put to sleep like a horse with 3 broken legs.

When Kramer comes home early from the fantasy baseball camp."Joe Pepitone or not, I OWN the inside part of the plate."or the abortion episode. Only Seinfeld could turn the abortion debate into a comedy routine:Kramer: "It's not a pizza until it comes out of the oven"Poppy: "It's a pizza the minute you sticka you fist in the dough."

get this guy out of here.
Do you have any idea why the series ended?Jerry wanted to leave on top-he didn't want to do another season because he thought that the show may not be as good as it could be. He was being offered a shi.t load of money (over 2 million an episode, I think-though this number may not be true).
Do you have any idea why the series ended?Jerry wanted to leave on top-he didn't want to do another season because he thought that the show may not be as good as it could be. He was being offered a shi.t load of money (over 2 million an episode, I think-though this number may not be true).
Exactly.. Jerry was the Lance Armstrong of sit-coms, he went out on top..
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a really random scene at the VERY beginning of the bookstore episode (before the credits) where Kramer is in Jerry's apartment when he's out of town, and he's riding a bike, dressed in Jerry's suits doing fake stand up. It's hilarious. I've only seen it twice and I know really serious Seinfeld people that have never seen it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

There's a really random scene at the VERY beginning of the bookstore episode (before the credits) where Kramer is in Jerry's apartment when he's out of town, and he's riding a bike, dressed in Jerry's suits doing fake stand up. It's hilarious. I've only seen it twice and I know really serious Seinfeld people that have never seen it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
lol yeah, that is hilarious. the funny part is, of course, when jerry returns home he finds kramer in the exact same spot on the couch as he was when he left. though i have many favorite scenes, my favorite part of the show was the fact that they kept using past references...like the alias "art vandalay," or george wanting to be an architect. i can entertain myself just by reading transcripts, but here's a good one:Jerry: Kramer, I can't do that. It's illegal.Cosmo Kramer: It's not illegal.Jerry: It's against the law.Cosmo Kramer: Well, yeah...

Two of my favs that came to mind were when Kramer and Newman trade the motorcycle helmet for the broken radar detector and Crazy Joe Devola Kicks Kramer in the head and it saves his life.Also when Uncle Leo gets his eyebrows burnt off and Elaine draws new ones on him in the doctors office. "No need to get angry Leo"

Yes. I have a question. If I can remember correctly Kramer was having a party with a bunch of people during that scene. This made me wonder if at the end, these things weren't just a dream of Kramer. Although I don't think he would dream of stuff like that. Either way, its funny stuff.
lol yeah, that is hilarious. the funny part is, of course, when jerry returns home he finds kramer in the exact same spot on the couch as he was when he left. though i have many favorite scenes, my favorite part of the show was the fact that they kept using past references...like the alias "art vandalay," or george wanting to be an architect. i can entertain myself just by reading transcripts, but here's a good one:Jerry: Kramer, I can't do that. It's illegal.Cosmo Kramer: It's not illegal.Jerry: It's against the law.Cosmo Kramer: Well, yeah...
I also love the Vandalay and the architect. Each time they bring it up it is funny. I love when George really liked that kid from Susan's foundation because he wants to be an archtiect but George hates him and feels betrayed when he wants to be a city planner instead. And I also laugh at the bolded scene. It's from the bootlegging the movie I think.
A friend of mine got me the book with all the scripts, and I think it's even funnier than the show. There's also a lot of subtle jokes I realize I missed watching the shows.
Yes. I have a question. If I can remember correctly Kramer was having a party with a bunch of people during that scene. This made me wonder if at the end, these things weren't just a dream of Kramer. Although I don't think he would dream of stuff like that. Either way, its funny stuff.I also love the Vandalay and the architect. Each time they bring it up it is funny. I love when George really liked that kid from Susan's foundation because he wants to be an archtiect but George hates him and feels betrayed when he wants to be a city planner instead. And I also laugh at the bolded scene. It's from the bootlegging the movie I think.
I think that's from stealing the cable.
I think that's from stealing the cable.
I think you're right. The bootlegging scene went something along the lines of this:Kramer-"It's a legitimate business."Jerry-"It's illegal."Kramer-"It's a business."
Yes. I have a question. If I can remember correctly Kramer was having a party with a bunch of people during that scene. This made me wonder if at the end, these things weren't just a dream of Kramer. Although I don't think he would dream of stuff like that. Either way, its funny stuff.I also love the Vandalay and the architect. Each time they bring it up it is funny. I love when George really liked that kid from Susan's foundation because he wants to be an archtiect but George hates him and feels betrayed when he wants to be a city planner instead. And I also laugh at the bolded scene. It's from the bootlegging the movie I think.
He's one of the Van B boys!
I tried doing that for awhile and just about everything worked out great, but after a couple weeks I didn't know if I was doing something because it was my instincts or the opposite. It also became very complicated as to what to do the opposite to, such as: in the video for George wouldn't the opposite be to not go to the coffee shop at all and if he doesn't go the coffee shop what would be the opposite of going to the coffee shop? Any answers?
I tried doing that for awhile and just about everything worked out great, but after a couple weeks I didn't know if I was doing something because it was my instincts or the opposite. It also became very complicated as to what to do the opposite to, such as: in the video for George wouldn't the opposite be to not go to the coffee shop at all and if he doesn't go the coffee shop what would be the opposite of going to the coffee shop? Any answers?
i think you're over thinking it. kinda like elaine when jerry was explaining the bizzaro world. but, i would say that you're prolly just reconditioning your instincts. so that after a while, you're just making better decisions instead of the opposite of what your instinct says. now i'm over thinking it.