Trips With 2 7 Sooooooted In Bb

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG (t2760)MP1 (t1640)MP2 (t2565)CO (t6395)Button (t3335)SB (t2680)Hero (t6365)Preflop: Hero is BB with 7 :club: , 2 :D . 3 folds, CO calls t150, 1 fold, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (t450) 7 :D , 4 :D , K :)(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets t300, CO calls t300, SB folds.Turn: (t1050) 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets t600, CO raises to t1950, Hero ?I've been the aggressor at this table so far, and have a fairly LAG image. No real reads on CO other than a few hands ago his two pair with T J rivered a J to boat up and knock out trips. Considering he's the only one who can knock me out (I believe we were 2 and 3 in the sng at this point), is this a fold? call and hope to check down river? push? This really looks like he paired the K and is pushing his two pair thinking its good.

I think that I call here and see the river. Villain could be on a flush draw as well or he put you on a King when you lead postflop and figure that the second 7 is a good scare card to push you off of the hand.If the river is not a club, then I would check/call the river. If he's on a busted flush draw, he might bluff the river. If he has a better hand, maybe he value bets you and you still have chips if you lose the hand.