Sbrugy On Full Tilt!

wow this guy is killin right now, not sure if he is up or down but he is in the 200-400 PLO and NL games and has over 868k spread across 6 tables, up to 240 on one and way high on some others too. variance?

yeah im watchin a lil bit this is crazy
Gus Hansen seems to lose all the time and I think the stats on the websites that record that sort of stuff back that up. Where the hell does he get his money from?
Gus Hansen seems to lose all the time and I think the stats on the websites that record that sort of stuff back that up. Where the hell does he get his money from?
poker?
I knew there would be one smartass.You would think as a professional player he would just not bother playing those limits as he is clealy a losing player at them.
There is more to the world than the internet.
Huh?
Meaning we have no way of knowing how much he/anyone is winning or losing in live cash games.
Meaning we have no way of knowing how much he/anyone is winning or losing in live cash games.
It was a joke implying that I wasn't aware that something other than the internet existed.
It was a joke implying that I wasn't aware that something other than the internet existed.
LOL, sry my bad!

tough lifeFull Tilt Poker Game #2475175509: Table Bennett (6 max) - $200/$400 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:43:23 ET - 2007/05/21Seat 1: sbrugby ($70,880.50)Seat 2: 93TilInfinity ($341,629.50)Seat 3: Gus Hansen ($62,585)Seat 4: durrrr ($40,000)Seat 5: hcdnttb ($80,597)Seat 6: traheho ($56,214.50), is sitting outsbrugby posts the small blind of $20093TilInfinity posts the big blind of $400The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Gus Hansen foldshcdnttb foldssbrugby raises to $1,20093TilInfinity calls $800*** FLOP *** [7h 9d 6d]traheho has returnedsbrugby bets $2,00093TilInfinity raises to $7,600sbrugby calls $5,600*** TURN *** [7h 9d 6d] [Qc]sbrugby checks93TilInfinity has 15 seconds left to act93TilInfinity bets $11,400sbrugby raises to $33,80093TilInfinity raises to $332,829.50, and is all insbrugby calls $28,280.50, and is all in93TilInfinity shows [6s 6c]sbrugby shows [Qs Qd]Uncalled bet of $270,749 returned to 93TilInfinity*** RIVER *** [7h 9d 6d Qc] [8c]93TilInfinity shows three of a kind, Sixessbrugby shows three of a kind, Queenssbrugby wins the pot ($141,759) with three of a kind, Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $141,761 | Rake $2Board: [7h 9d 6d Qc 8c]Seat 1: sbrugby (small blind) showed [Qs Qd] and won ($141,759) with three of a kind, QueensSeat 2: 93TilInfinity (big blind) showed [6s 6c] and lost with three of a kind, SixesSeat 3: Gus Hansen didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: durrrr is sitting outSeat 5: hcdnttb didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: traheho (button) is sitting out

Yeh... Sbrugby is having a good night, but compared to lastnight, its nothingDURRR was playing 6 tables and had over a million spread out. he was sitting with like 250k at 3 200/400 (40k max) tables of PLO. it was prty amazingthat 93til guy had a prty godlike night tonight aswell. he sat with 40k at 2 tables of 200/400 NLH and cashed with 350 at one and 290 at the other.

Yeh... Sbrugby is having a good night, but compared to lastnight, its nothingDURRR was playing 6 tables and had over a million spread out. he was sitting with like 250k at 3 200/400 (40k max) tables of PLO. it was prty amazingthat 93til guy had a prty godlike night tonight aswell. he sat with 40k at 2 tables of 200/400 NLH and cashed with 350 at one and 290 at the other.
SB Rugby has over a mill on various tables now. Anyone guess what his BR is, 6-8 million maybe?

According to Sbrugby's blog he eventually finished up winning $95,000 at NL Holdem & $95,000 at PL Omaha. He had $1,150,000 spread over 6 tables when I watched it.

How old is this? That's obv not his current bankroll, he must have like 10mill online?
If you had a 10 million $ bankroll, would you keep it on online sites? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd keep it in a bank and just deposit if I busted...
If you had a 10 million $ bankroll, would you keep it on online sites? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd keep it in a bank and just deposit if I busted...
I would guess he keeps at least 3 mill online to cope with the large swings. Its probably risky keeping it all online just incase FT goes bankrupt.
Bingo.
How can an american deposit this much?
I would guess he keeps at least 3 mill online to cope with the large swings. Its probably risky keeping it all online just incase FT goes bankrupt.
Even if he just put that 2 million in a savings account (the same crappy one I have) he'd making some decent interest on it. I'm sure he can always redeposit if he gets kicked in the nuts by variance, so he might as well keep as much has he can invested.