• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mythbusters says otherwise.But you have to drink an extreme amount to have it be fatal.
I once heard of a guy surviving 9 days under rubble after a Mexico City quake by drinking his own urine.BTW, Mythbusters is the most retarded show on TV, 90% of their stuff is flawed, I remember laughing attheir stupidity re basic physics with that helium filled football, they are so retarded it isn't funny. Lame show.While checking out if Dutch is prostituting himself on ebay, I found this, lol... doesn't even look like DN.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget
I once heard of a guy surviving 9 days under rubble after a Mexico City quake by drinking his own urine.BTW, Mythbusters is the most retarded show on TV, 90% of their stuff is flawed, I remember laughing attheir stupidity re basic physics with that helium filled football, they are so retarded it isn't funny. Lame show.While checking out if Dutch is prostituting himself on ebay, I found this, lol... doesn't even look like DN.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget
That guy has a $100,000 printer, I'm impressed.
I once heard of a guy surviving 9 days under rubble after a Mexico City quake by drinking his own urine.BTW, Mythbusters is the most retarded show on TV, 90% of their stuff is flawed, I remember laughing attheir stupidity re basic physics with that helium filled football, they are so retarded it isn't funny. Lame show.
Uhhh two guys get paid every week to shoot something, blow something up, drop things to smash them, and build decapitation machines and try them out on pigs.If that's retarded, point me towards the short bus
Uhhh two guys get paid every week to shoot something, blow something up, drop things to smash them, and build decapitation machines and try them out on pigs.If that's retarded, point me towards the short bus
By your logic, because Bush gets paid to be president, his presidency is not retarded.The short bus is on the right.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1199...;oid=2204812313Oh, here's the improved one:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5140...;oid=2204812313
BTW, Mythbusters is the most retarded show on TV, 90% of their stuff is flawed, I remember laughing attheir stupidity re basic physics with that helium filled football, they are so retarded it isn't funny. Lame show.
My favorite "Really Really Bad Mythbusters Science" episode had to be the "ice bullet".They test the "ice bullet myth" by casting a bullet shaped frozen cone of water, loading it into a case full of powder and shoot it through an old milsurp rifle. LMAOMetallic bullets (jacketed or not) undergo tremendous strain when negotiating rifling. Like, if I were to give you a loose copper jacketed slug and tell you to drive it from one end of a rifled firearm barrel to the other with a bore sized rod and a sledgehammer, you would probably tire of it before you completed the task. That gives you an idea of how much force is exerted by the expanding gases when they have to drive an oversized metal slug through an undersized rifled metal barrel. Ice absolutely does not have the structural integrity to withstand the pressures involved with the expulsion process, not to mention the massive heat generated by the ignition would melt it every time. An "ice bullet gun" would have to be smooth bored and use some sort of compressed gas or air to work. Their process showed such a breathtaking lack of understanding that I was amazed when they actually had the audacity to start speaking with "authority" after their stupid tests had been completed.
By your logic, because Bush gets paid to be president, his presidency is not retarded.The short bus is on the right.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1199...;oid=2204812313
Your trying to get me to defend Bush.No need, history will defend him plenty.
Your trying to get me to defend Bush.No need, history will defend him plenty.
No, I'm trying to illustrate to you the difference between price and value.That show is an insult to all viewers, it's bad enough that most high school kids don't learn science.P.S.Here are some more great pics, I couldn't help but give you this one:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4932...;oid=2204812313Years ago some friend emailed me a pic of a woman skydiving topless with natural breasts that were distorted by the wind, but this site doesn't permit nudity, even in the name of science... ha ha ha... just imagine the above link for her breasts...
No, I'm trying to illustrate to you the difference between price and value.
Like thats ever going to happen
It did, just three minutes before you posted. I guess it didn't take.P.S. There goes another dude who fails the apostrophe skills test, I get another American woman to breed with:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1901166
I don't know what's worse.... that you criticize how people use their apostrophes when talkingonline, or that you use a word like "breed." :club:
I don't know what's worse.... that you criticize how people use their apostrophes when talkingonline, or that you use a word like "breed." :club:
Be nice, it''ll be his first time...
I don't know what's worse.... that you criticize how people use their apostrophes when talkingonline, or that you use a word like "breed." :D
I know that you know that the period precedes the last quotation mark. Good breeding. :club:
I know that you know that the period precedes the last quotation mark. Good breeding. :club:
Plus he said: "I don't know what's worse DOT DOT DOT DOT"When we all know it's: "I don't know what's worse DOT DOT DOT"Man that bugs me. Thanks for watching out for us there, you Canadians aren"t totally worthless.
Trust me, drinking your own piss is NOT fatal.Wait, pretend I never said that.
Note to self... steer away from FCP While eating breakfast....
Plus he said: "I don't know what's worse DOT DOT DOT DOT"When we all know it's: "I don't know what's worse DOT DOT DOT"Man that bugs me. Thanks for watching out for us there, you Canadians aren"t totally worthless.
You aren't worthless either, I learned what 'short bus' means, and from there, I also discovered what 'brown wings' mean.Honest! It has been a productive morning! Thank you!This direction shows us all how much we care about Dutch Boyd, eh? Which 'shows to go you' mention urine drinking sparingly...dot