• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably died from drinking his own piss.

A couple of tables keep saying that Dutch died... anyone know if this was true?(Not hit by a bus I hope...)
I haven't heard or read anything about it. I'll play the optimist and say that it is a rumor. Not that I like or dislike Boyd but never like to hear about someone dying at a young age. If it is true, I hope it wasn't because of his 'reckless' lifestyle.
Trust me, drinking your own piss is NOT fatal.Wait, pretend I never said that.
Mythbusters says otherwise.But you have to drink an extreme amount to have it be fatal.

Jesse pokerhaus bondaments on the bright sideor noob pwning on the mean sideyou chooseI say bright :icon_biggrin:and im just chillen being jay since my return, and jay is a cool chit so best recognize

Jesse pokerhaus bondaments on the bright sideor noob pwning on the mean sideyou chooseI say bright :club:
Don't go makin inside jokes to look cool now that you called someone out.That's pathetic.HAHAHAHAHA
I would think the guy who takes care of the website would numb nuts...use your brain.
sorry, i dont really care who updates who's website. I understand you care about little pathetic things like that, but thats because you have no life.
sorry, i dont really care who updates who's website. I understand you care about little pathetic things like that, but thats because you have no life.
if it makes you feel better, I almost made the exact same joke. I stopped myself at the last second when I thought about how I would have to deal with someone who would take the literal translation and try to "call me out" on it like a ******.