4.40 Stakeaments For Sunday...............

Time for another 4.40 STAKEAMENT...........this time you need to use your Google skills to hunt some random facts about the greatest rock band of all time, the Grateful Dead..........or maybe you don't need to use Google..............anyway, i'll give 3 stakes for 3 questions. Whoever answers any of the questions first gets the stake.terms are 50/50 no stakeback post your Stars sn with the answer to the question1. Who was the original keyboard player for the Dead?2. What album contained classics Dire Wolf, Cumberland Blues, and Easy Wind?3. Where did the Dead play their last concer ever? venue and cityok, thats it, if you know anything about the Grateful Dead you shouldn't need Google, very easy questions...........GL
1 - Ron “Pigpen” McKernan2 - xxx3 - xxxbivy (aurora)
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you only needed to answer one of the questions but you are in...........i guess someone gets a free answer now lol
2. Workingman's Deadchrozzo (carlisle) THANKS!!!(i do better this time)

sorry kid have 294 at break shoud have 8000 but after playing aces perfectly and getting guy all in with seven high after the flop losing to a dam gutter.p.s. im sure chrozzo and FWP will vouch and im now out i hate donks.

i cant get anything goin and am playing like **** at the same time...........a little tiltish due to connection issues...........I HATE comcast