Oh. My. F****in. God- Worst Laydown Ever.

You know, I thought he was a tool for folding before...but now that I've seen his sharkscope, I honestly think I hate him, now.Yup. I really think I do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad of a fold was this?Jennifer Tilly just went: "What was he thinking?"That's how bad of a fold it was.

How bad of a fold was this?Jennifer Tilly just went: "What was he thinking?"That's how bad of a fold it was.
Zing.Yeah, but from now on, since we all know how tight he plays, we'll have to respect his raises!!!
LOL A new classic. The Open Farrell and the Tilly.
his sharkscope does say he's on tilt.
Damn... you beat me to it. Clearly, this is the reason for his ------------------------EV fold preflop
Yea i got that much, so he obviously has a clue then why did he fold his shot at 100k...
It's obvious. He thought that people who played the hand and lost had to pay out the 100k. It's the only explanation.
Zing.Yeah, but from now on, since we all know how tight he plays, we'll have to respect his raises!!!
You don't have an 18% roi and make over $30,000 playing over 5000 sngs without understanding the metagame.

Someone on another forum posed the idea that maybe he was underage and didn't want an investigation or too much focus on him if he had won. I'm still voting "moron" though.

Someone on another forum posed the idea that maybe he was underage and didn't want an investigation or too much focus on him if he had won. I'm still voting "moron" though.
Hm, I'm not sure that is what goes through the average person's mind in the 20 seconds after being told that the next hand they play on their micro-stake table is worth 100k, but if so, then you gotta give the guy credit...I guess. No, wait. Worst fold ever.

Is TedForrest not the guy that thought he was #1 on the waiting list? I heard something like he wasn't even dealt in the hand or something. But if the HH is correct, then it seems as if he was dealt in

That's nothing, look at this lay down:PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A :) , A :D . 3 folds, Hero raises, 4 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (6 SB) 8 :D , 3 :club: , Q :D(3 players)SB bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB caps, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: (8 BB) 6 :D(3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero folds.River: (10 BB) 5 :)(2 players)SB bets, BB calls.Final Pot: 12 BBSB has Ks Kd (one pair, kings). BB has Jd Qs (one pair, queens). Outcome: SB wins 12 BB.

Maybe it was his wife/little brother/mother playing on his account? Someone close to him who doesn't really play just wanting to muck around a little bit. I know my wife plays on my account every now and then......she has absolutely no idea what's she's doing but doesn't risk much so it's all fun.

What are the chances that this was the real Ted Forrest? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_ForrestNormally i wouldnt think so, but after seeing his sharkscope, maybe it is......
I'm sure it is. Live games are much softer than online. The big game is about the equivalent to $40 sng's. plus it has to be him, Forrest runs spooky good.
I'm sure it is. Live games are much softer than online. The big game is about the equivalent to $40 sng's. plus it has to be him, Forrest runs spooky good.
You should have put a little pic of your avatar below this post, it would have fitted nicely.
Hm, I'm not sure that is what goes through the average person's mind in the 20 seconds after being told that the next hand they play on their micro-stake table is worth 100k
Actually it was more like 5 minutes. And jumped over there to watch when they announced it was a .01/.02 NL table. I'm positive he folded because he's underage playing in the U.S. and didn't want the publicity. Also - THREE of the players were goldstar accounts. I guess they were 20 tabling or whatever. I was a moron and had my poker tracker up so I couldn't do more than 5 with my craptastic computer.