Oh. My. F****in. God- Worst Laydown Ever.

I am sorry, this deserves a thread of it's own...So, the 10b hand at stars was just dealt. 100K to the winner, 10K to each player at the table.It was dealt at a .01/.02 table (lol)Support pauses the action, informs everyone what's going on... Deals the hand. Everyone wishes each other good luck and pushes... TWO PLAYERS FOLDED THEIR HANDS PREFLOP to $3 and $4 raises GIVING UP THEIR CHANCE TO WIN $100,000LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From p5s...PokerStars Game #10000000000: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2007/05/19 - 16:51:40 (ET)Table 'Venusia' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Rechargeable ($4.83 in chips)Seat 2: inwooke ($1.73 in chips)Seat 3: The_Moog ($6.43 in chips)Seat 4: XTedForrestX ($2.95 in chips)Seat 5: Ferius ($3.10 in chips)Seat 6: justine0003 ($0.82 in chips)Ferius: posts small blind $0.01justine0003: posts big blind $0.02*** HOLE CARDS ***justine0003 said, "?"The_Moog said, "wowowow"The_Moog said, "YES"Ferius said, "w2eet"XTedForrestX said, "jfdklsa'sfjsd"XTedForrestX said, "wow"XTedForrestX said, "yeah baby"The_Moog said, "my buttons are gone"The_Moog said, "all in"justine0003 said, "how much do we win!!"The_Moog said, "thanks"Ferius said, "can me make a deal?"The_Moog said, "i had that feeling"XTedForrestX said, "yes make a deal"XTedForrestX said, "lets chop it up"justine0003 said, "ya lets do it"XTedForrestX said, "i agree"The_Moog said, "aGREE"Rechargeable said, "Yes, if that is possible"Ferius said, "chop it"XTedForrestX said, "shyt load of money for us"The_Moog said, "cool, i have a good hand to win :club:"XTedForrestX said, "i seriously have AKs, but don't think it's worth to risk it"The_Moog said, "lets do it before i get a disconnect"XTedForrestX said, "where's the support?"justine0003 said, "is this real"justine0003 said, "and how do we get our money"XTedForrestX said, "support"XTedForrestX said, "help"Ferius said, "lets go"XTedForrestX said, "can we chop?"XTedForrestX said, "please"justine0003 said, "and everyone else?"XTedForrestX said, "can't we chop, and leave a certain amoutn to winner?"XTedForrestX said, "not 100k"XTedForrestX said, "little nutss"Ferius said, "i want that"The_Moog said, "gl table"Rechargeable: raises $4.81 to $4.83 and is all-ininwooke: foldsThe_Moog: raises $1.60 to $6.43 and is all-inXTedForrestX: foldsFerius: calls $3.09 and is all-injustine0003: calls $0.80 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Ac Kc Td]*** TURN *** [Ac Kc Td] [9c]*** RIVER *** [Ac Kc Td 9c] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Rechargeable: shows [5c 4d] (high card Ace)The_Moog: shows [9h Th] (two pair, Tens and Nines)The_Moog collected $3.31 from side pot-2Ferius: mucks handThe_Moog collected $6.49 from side pot-1justine0003: shows [3c 8c] (a flush, Ace high)justine0003 collected $3.13 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $13.58 Main pot $3.13. Side pot-1 $6.49. Side pot-2 $3.31. | Rake $0.65Board [Ac Kc Td 9c 8h]Seat 1: Rechargeable showed [5c 4d] and lost with high card AceSeat 2: inwooke folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: The_Moog showed [9h Th] and won ($9.80) with two pair, Tens and NinesSeat 4: XTedForrestX (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Ferius (small blind) muckedSeat 6: justine0003 (big blind) showed [3c 8c] and won ($3.13) with a flush, Ace high

looks like that xtedforrestx knew what was going on and folded anyway. worse misclick ever?
Based on his reaction after the hand, it's safe to say that he wouldn't have won the hand, anyway... So he saved $2.95 by folding the hand... and *still* won the $10,000.Clearly it was a good fold.need I even say it? ... (sw)

Ted Forrest:Please let us split, can we split, we want to split, why can't we split, split split split...clickooopsDang

I just searched for Justine and shes not playing anymore...............Worst his and run ever?????? :club: I crack myself up
It was her *duty* to sit down at the nose bleed limits and give it all back in the span of 30 minutes.
It was her *duty* to sit down at the nose bleed limits and give it all back in the span of 30 minutes.
I know I would have :club:

justine0003 said, "?"justine0003 said, "how much do we win!!"justine0003 said, "ya lets do it"justine0003 said, "is this real"justine0003 said, "and how do we get our money"She had no idea, did she?

justine0003 said, "?"justine0003 said, "how much do we win!!"justine0003 said, "ya lets do it"justine0003 said, "is this real"justine0003 said, "and how do we get our money"She had no idea, did she?
Any surprise?
I'm no math guy but what is the ROI on her 80 cent short stack turning into 100K?and if I won I obv would of said " SHIP IT HOLLA "
I *am* a math guy, and the ROI on her short stack is sooo big that to try to describe it would cause the end of the world.
I *am* a math guy, and the ROI on her short stack is sooo big that to try to describe it would cause the end of the world.
Can you wait till Monday morning then...I've always hated Mondays

They should be splitting it with me.Had I not delayed folding a hand earlier, then the 10B hand would have been dealt to a different table.they all clearly owe me at least $10

He is a $33,000 winner at an average stake of $40 (average ROI is 18%)
Yea i got that much, so he obviously has a clue then why did he fold his shot at 100k...