• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russak22 had been MIA since his offer. I wonder if he will reappear or was just screwing around.... He has under 100 posts I hope he hooks some of you guys up but I wouldnt count on it.
its alright its not his duty to anyway i think what stein is doing is awesome and i would obviously love a stake but thats alright cuz im sure one of u guys will TID
Where are the other fcpers? I'm trying to give out as many as I can.
I will play, don't need a stake...but that is a very generous offer to the community stein.GL all.

has the tournament started yet? if not... would love a stake. no bankroll on stars. alincoln3 (new castle)

has the tournament started yet? if not... would love a stake. no bankroll on stars. alincoln3 (new castle)
Registration just opened. Tournament starts at 8 East. / 7 Central

Ugghhh...something came up and I have to miss this.GL all and I'll rail a huge FCP table when I get back.

ALSO, I will award a stake to the Sunday Million tomorrow to the best finisher (must be itm)
For like half a second I thought that said 'must be tim,' and I was like, oh man I'm so all over that.

the ultimate stakeament!! nice work Stein...............i was gonna play but the freakin Walgreens by me is all out of the visa cards, blah, oh well, GL guys and TID someone!!!!!!!!! if any spots open up holler duuuude!!!!freddec (Atlanta)