• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need good karma, I will follow in the steins footsteps and stake as many people as he does +sunday million tomorrow for top finisher i stake.
Wow! That's really awesome. Props to both you and stein.

I really shouldn't, I'm trying to be on an extended break from poker.... but what the hell... if a stake is out there...zsta2k7 (Hudsonville)EDITED FOR CORRECTNESS

Stein must be one of the most generous people here. Lets hope one of his horses finally wins. I am mostly a micro player so a $25 buy in tourney is pretty much my entire roll. While I would love a T-bone, I can't justify asking for one. I am still working on my game and dont think I would be a good investment. I hope all of your stakees do well for you though and justify your generosity.

I'm brokeament but would love a stake if there are any out therebdcfcp (dutton) on stars.
didnt you help do a major stakeament/barrage a few weeks ago. someone must stake this guy for this reason alone. karma should come back to ya.here is the thread for those that dont remember.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1878420

not sure if i'll be getting in or not. my friend is acting in a play that i probably should see. we'll see which instinct is more prevalent come 8:00. no stake for me, although i wish i were deuces. he's basically getting a free buy in for this tournament by destroying stein, baxter, and me at .01/.02 NLHE and .01/.02 PLO last night.

didnt you help do a major stakeament/barrage a few weeks ago. someone must stake this guy for this reason alone. karma should come back to ya.here is the thread for those that dont remember.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1878420
I did - shortly before I went broke by playing above my roll and not really caring...lolHere's hoping karma comes back around...lol (who'd have thought playing $600 plo with a roll of $1k was a bad idea :club: lol )

i am a bit skeptical on whether to play this tongiht or not but i think since i had wayyy to muhc fun last night i should probably sta y in tonight and work. mark fitzinabox up as a direct buy in