FULL CONTACT BARRAGEI think its about time for a massive FCP takeover in a tournament. It's been a while, but last night I had that dream again, the one with a final table full of fcpers. 8:00pm ea/ 25+2.50/ Pokerstars/ T#50008305For each FCPer that announces they are joining the barrage I will stake one. So if you have the bankroll for it, don't ask for a stake but announce your participation in the takeover. :club:FCPers in:xthesteinxdeuces85vick12Naps_555gatortom64Chicago99thehiddenmoneyinbagtimwakefieldfitzinabox AAsnake88VERY WEAK TURNOUT!FCPers in on stake: Pryme72Waffles2003Ouch-8schrozzoscenester09 lunarphasedrj26acesfull987don giovanniconor_mwpocketDpairszsta2k7 danny2271Stupidkid888psufans2toshfcpnaslund44Chiefs2I gari IThe money should be there by about 7:30, if its not PM me and also check your email to make sure stars didn't deny it. To anyone I didn't pick, nothing personal obv, did it mostly random. My standard 55/45 no buy in back applies, must have joined at least 90 days ago and have at least 100 posts. Reply with your stars id + (location) declaring interest. ALSO, I will award a stake to the Sunday Million tomorrow to the best finisher (must be itm)Good Luck To All & Have Fun

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SteinerU da man!!!No steak needed here, but I am "likely" playing tonight. I'll know for sure in a few hours.

Dnt really have the BR for $25 MTTs but I can't resist a good barrage and I'll have won the 10 billionth hand by then so prolly inEDIT: Weeeee Just shipped a hundo to some guy who had me set over set, so will take a stake if there's one spare otherwise I'll just play some lower stake MTTs tonight. (Stupidkid888-Sheffield).

I would love a Stake in this tourney, U staked me in the past and I placed. I just dont have any money on Stars right now, Thanks for your consideration.Waffles2003 (Farmington)

rurtis67 on stars. Spokane, WAThanks in advance if you're still staking