Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.258 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP1 with :D :D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $0.5, Hero raises to $2, MP2 folds, CO calls, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :D:club::D ($6.35, 3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $5.25, CO raises all-in $21.25, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $16 returned to CO.Results:Final pot: $17.1Converter didn't include stacks for some reason and I can't remember them exactly. But here's my best guess:UTG +1 ~10CO ~20Hero coversNo real solid reads. UTG +1 had just joined the table. CO didn't really play a hand that I had seen. I had been playing TAG, but I had been getting some hands so I was raising a lot, but taking most down without showing. The one key hand that happened recently was a short stacked player who had just lost most of their stack to a two outer raised in the sb, I reraised in BB with 88 and we got it all in. She had JJ and i delivered another two outer to her. Anyways, I know that once the CO moves in on the flop I'm done and its an easy fold. But did I play the hand ok up to that point? I reraise preflop to get heads up with a short stack in position. CO's flat call scares me a bit. I figure he's solid so I give him a range of 1010+ (although probably not AA or KK), AK, and maybe AQs if he's a little less solid than I thought or he thinks that I reraise light. Is this a reasonable range to assignment him? The flop is horrible for my hand. I'm beating nothing that will give me action. So I checked to see what the CO would do. The min bet confused me, so I thought I'd raise to see where I was at. With the flush draw out there I didn't want to reraise too small though (even though I think its unlikely I'm up against two hearts). Should I have raised at all? Basically I just want to know if this is standard.

Lead the flop for ~$4.

I figure he's solid so I give him a range of 1010+ (although probably not AA or KK), AK, and maybe AQs if he's a little less solid than I thought or he thinks that I reraise light.
His range is wider then that. I can pretty much guarantee it. Add in more pairs (~66+), maybe AJs, KQ possibly, hell maybe even a few suited connectors in there as well.
Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.258 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP1 with :D :D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $0.5, Hero raises to $2, MP2 folds, CO calls, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :D:club::D ($6.35, 3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $5.25, CO raises all-in $21.25, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $16 returned to CO.Results:Final pot: $17.1Converter didn't include stacks for some reason and I can't remember them exactly. But here's my best guess:UTG +1 ~10CO ~20Hero coversNo real solid reads. UTG +1 had just joined the table. CO didn't really play a hand that I had seen. I had been playing TAG, but I had been getting some hands so I was raising a lot, but taking most down without showing. The one key hand that happened recently was a short stacked player who had just lost most of their stack to a two outer raised in the sb, I reraised in BB with 88 and we got it all in. She had JJ and i delivered another two outer to her. Anyways, I know that once the CO moves in on the flop I'm done and its an easy fold. But did I play the hand ok up to that point? I reraise preflop to get heads up with a short stack in position. CO's flat call scares me a bit. I figure he's solid so I give him a range of 1010+ (although probably not AA or KK), AK, and maybe AQs if he's a little less solid than I thought or he thinks that I reraise light. Is this a reasonable range to assignment him? The flop is horrible for my hand. I'm beating nothing that will give me action. So I checked to see what the CO would do. The min bet confused me, so I thought I'd raise to see where I was at. With the flush draw out there I didn't want to reraise too small though (even though I think its unlikely I'm up against two hearts). Should I have raised at all? Basically I just want to know if this is standard.
OK, so if it's me, I'm thinking AA,KK, and prob QQ repop my preflop re-raise. We can rule those hands out. There's no flush or straight draw on the flop. I don't know that a smart AQ calls a re-raise, but I'm not going to say for sure. I'm thinking we have a chop coming or we're behind AQ. If it's 777, we're getting stacked anyway. But the way this hand laid out, I don't know that I can fold it to a shove.

Hint: You gotta click the box to include stacks. If you save your settings once, you'll never have to do it again.Bonus Hint: Change the format to FCP. Again, save your settings and you'll never have to do it again.

Hint: You gotta click the box to include stacks. If you save your settings once, you'll never have to do it again.Bonus Hint: Change the format to FCP. Again, save your settings and you'll never have to do it again.
Sorry. Didn't see that. I guess you have to be smarter than the converter...

Ok, so lead the flop is the general concensus. If I lead the flop and CO just calls, do I continue to lead assuming I'm ahead? If they raise my flop bet is it an auto muck?

Ok, so lead the flop is the general concensus. If I lead the flop and CO just calls, do I continue to lead assuming I'm ahead? If they raise my flop bet is it an auto muck?
I think you should bet $8 on the flop. That would give you a ton more information.