.10/.25 Nl Interesting Turn Situation

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($6.40)BB ($25.40)Hero ($21.15)UTG+1 ($13)MP1 ($14.95)MP2 ($6.65)MP3 ($15.25)CO ($32.45)Button ($24.65)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif. Hero raises to $0.75, 4 folds, CO calls $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, 1 fold.Flop: ($2.50) 5spade.gif, 9club.gif, 8heart.gif(3 players)SB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $1.5, CO calls $1.50, SB calls $1.Turn: ($7) Qheart.gif(3 players)Messed up converter. SB bets $3. Hero raises to $6. CO goes all in for $30. SB calls $1.15 and is all in. Now what?Final Pot: $7Any thoughts?

Make it at least 1.00 preflop. Raise more on the flop. Fold turn. CO cold called flop and 3 bet turn - this is TJ or a set like 95% of the time.
You don't think it could be AQ "isolating" the SB? At this point, with CO doing some heavy side betting, should we care if we lose the main if we can beat the CO? I think we need more information before we can fold. I'm not saying we can't fold, just that ... we need more information. I guarantee we're beating one of them. The critical question is "which one?"
You don't think it could be AQ "isolating" the SB? At this point, with CO doing some heavy side betting, should we care if we lose the main if we can beat the CO? I think we need more information before we can fold. I'm not saying we can't fold, just that ... we need more information. I guarantee we're beating one of them. The critical question is "which one?"
Very interesting. Turns out I was beating neither players and I folded. Yes - folded. The all in made it seem too easy to call it. I didn't like the feeling I got in my gut. Now the hands. The small blind had Q8. The CO had QQ. And to the people who say raise more preflop and on the flop...why? Those two players were drawing. One was drawing to the case queen and the other two 8's. They put their money in bad and got lucky. I made the right plays the entire hand and ended up losing money. I am not complaining. I was attempting to extract maximum value from them and the deck helped them out.
Very interesting. Turns out I was beating neither players and I folded. Yes - folded. The all in made it seem too easy to call it. I didn't like the feeling I got in my gut. Now the hands. The small blind had Q8. The CO had QQ. And to the people who say raise more preflop and on the flop...why? Those two players were drawing. One was drawing to the case queen and the other two 8's. They put their money in bad and got lucky. I made the right plays the entire hand and ended up losing money. I am not complaining. I was attempting to extract maximum value from them and the deck helped them out.
betting more on the flop will get more value usually in this spot. for example this hand QQ not gunna fold on the flop and is drawing to 1 out so you get more value by betting more. pluss you want to make ppl with J 10 and 10 7 to make a bad call.
betting more on the flop will get more value usually in this spot. for example this hand QQ not gunna fold on the flop and is drawing to 1 out so you get more value by betting more. pluss you want to make ppl with J 10 and 10 7 to make a bad call.
exactly, you played the hand fine but your bet sizes should have been larger on flop and on turn, when he puts you all in on turn you should fold
preflop is fine IMO, but on the flop you give them a really good price to call if they are drawing. You really don't want 3 or 4 other people hanging around after the flop with just a pair. In this case you had them both drawing thin but you can't know that until the cards are flipped. You're giving possible straight draws a great price to stay in and correctly try to draw out on you.

I'd bet a bit more on the flop, but I think the hero played solid poker.