you know what i hate?getting 14th in the $11r out of 1283 people. i would tell a hand, but then it might get moved to BBF.getting 26th in the $5r out of 1902 people. after being chip leader, then running KK into AA. THIS IS NOT A BAD BEAT, JUST A COOLER.both played for over 5 hrs i think. screw online poker....NOT A BAD BEAT. DONT MOVE.IT'S JUST ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF ME.OMFGNUHi90vtrg-fdplgkn-343fd,mdf+324sincerely, gibler321 <3

if it makes you feel better i got 8th the other night in the $10 rebuy when i went into the final table 2nd in chips.... and i did take a bad beat. then a few minutes ago i just got 19th in the 22k on fulltilt cuz i took a horrible beat.... AA<J10 and the guy that gave me the beat was the chip leader when i got knocked out. Its all good.... just calm down and play some more.... come join me in the midnight madness and the 18k guaranteed on fulltilt

if it makes you feel better i got 8th the other night in the $10 rebuy when i went into the final table 2nd in chips.... and i did take a bad beat. then a few minutes ago i just got 19th in the 22k on fulltilt cuz i took a horrible beat.... AA<J10 and the guy that gave me the beat was the chip leader when i got knocked out. Its all good.... just calm down and play some more.... come join me in the midnight madness and the 18k guaranteed on fulltilt
you're turning this into a bad beat post!it's notidk what it is, but it's deff not a bad beat post!ty for cheering me up
anyone down for the midnight donkfest on fulltilt???? i just started playing online poker again and havent played this tournament yet.... it should be interesting
start a new thread! this one is mine.THIS IS THE GIBLER321 SULK THREAD

If this is a complain about possible poker situations post, I hate it when I get oversetted by KK when I have 77 at 5/10 6max limit. Especially when the KK belongs to the table donk who of course is going to get lots of action from the tightest player at the table when the tightest player flops a set.I hate it when donkeys chase with no pair and no draw on the flop to a 3better preflop only to backdoor the nut flush and crack said three-better's aces with ATc.I hate it when a winning player finally has a good week after a few weeks of hard times and then loses all of said winnings in one session but still plays excellent poker and is thwarted by the poker gods.I hate it when that winning player drops about 15-20% of his roll in three hours but still doesn't make more than one or two mistakes during the session, and is really just the victim of variance and therefore has no right to complain and can really only laugh at it.

If this is a complain about possible poker situations post, I hate it when I get oversetted by KK when I have 77 at 5/10 6max limit. Especially when the KK belongs to the table donk who of course is going to get lots of action from the tightest player at the table when the tightest player flops a set.I hate it when donkeys chase with no pair and no draw on the flop to a 3better preflop only to backdoor the nut flush and crack said three-better's aces with ATc.I hate it when a winning player finally has a good week after a few weeks of hard times and then loses all of said winnings in one session but still plays excellent poker and is thwarted by the poker gods.I hate it when that winning player drops about 15-20% of his roll in three hours but still doesn't make more than one or two mistakes during the session, and is really just the victim of variance and therefore has no right to complain and can really only laugh at it.
agreed. expect for the 15-20% of br part
Nope its a rooster
That is most definitely NOT a rooster.j/s
start a new thread! this one is mine.THIS IS THE GIBLER321 SULK THREAD
Awww, Gibler needs a hug.
you know what i hate?getting 14th in the $11r out of 1283 people. i would tell a hand, but then it might get moved to BBF.getting 26th in the $5r out of 1902 people. after being chip leader, then running KK into AA. THIS IS NOT A BAD BEAT, JUST A COOLER.both played for over 5 hrs i think. screw online poker....NOT A BAD BEAT. DONT MOVE.IT'S JUST ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF ME.OMFGNUHi90vtrg-fdplgkn-343fd,mdf+324sincerely, gibler321 <3
If it makes you feel better I got kicked out of my own FT party and busted that $5r in 12th.
you cashed didn't you? then life is good! it's bubbling out that sucks the big floppy donkey D**K
Yes they did!I hate it when I get through 2/3 of the field and then lose a big pot to bust out. And I hate PLO tournaments.A-K-K-3 on As-4s-Ax-Q vs. Qs-Qx-9s-8s. Re-raised pre-flop, bet out flop for over 1/2 my stack. ****ing tired of tournaments, and poker in general. Taking week off.

Why don't you just make a thread about your poker misfortunes, and tell people it's NOT a bad beat thread... oh....yeah...

THIS IS NOT A CHICKEN!!chicken.JPGSERIOUSLY! THIS IS NOT A CHICKEN!!chicken.JPG
ckn_boxes.gif