• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FTOPS Event #7 at 9:00pm ET PL Omaha Hi/Lo.Who's coming with me?
I'm very strongly considering it.Edit: Ok, I'm in. Why not...I haven't eaten all day and have had 4 beers. Perfect for a guy who has never cashed on FT.
I'm in...this was the event I was most looking forward to. Good luck everyone.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Troy and I just went donkey style in the superturbo sats, I went 1/4 so I got in for 200 total. Basically playing rake free.Now, I've never played PLO8 so you guys need to teach me. I think I'm a good O8 player but what should I consider/change about my game from limit to pot-limit???? Help me out.
:tearsfallingonmycellphonebecausei'minacardrivingtobostonface:
I think I've seen you on the PS cash tables...you live in/near downtown Chicago?Regarding this tourney I've been dealt several good hands...at 3440 with minimal risk so far.

Weeeeee !! Took a highly unlikely cooler for half my stack on the first hand I played. 2 FTOPS in a row I'm off to a rough start. Still tons of room...

I think I've seen you on the PS cash tables...you live in/near downtown Chicago?Regarding this tourney I've been dealt several good hands...at 3440 with minimal risk so far.
yea i used to play on stars more but now i've moved to the lo8 tables on tilt. have i played you before? (i also live right beside chicago and ashland in the ukranian village. you?)

Im in.same namefirst FTOPs event/bigger than $75 tourny ive playedusually only play $5-$20 buy-in tournies, but i got in on a sat.did spend about 115 to get in though.wish me luck

yea i used to play on stars more but now i've moved to the lo8 tables on tilt. have i played you before? (i also live right beside chicago and ashland in the ukranian village. you?)
We've played on PS. Aside from playing to collect a bonus for a few days this month I haven't played on FT for two years, so I doubt we have there.I live right off of North/Cleveland.------I'm back under 3k without playing a significant pot. I remember one thing I don't like about FT tourneys...the blinds go up too fast!
We've played on PS. Aside from playing to collect a bonus for a few days this month I haven't played on FT for two years, so I doubt we have there.I live right off of North/Cleveland.------I'm back under 3k without playing a significant pot. I remember one thing I don't like about FT tourneys...the blinds go up too fast!
I'm up to 3450 again...I had A238 on a flop of A48. Two donkey's (sorry if it is someone here) called all my bets and I split a 7 high flush draw with one (huh? I mean, what if I had the nut low and a better flush draw?????)At a new table

Come on guys...(my FT name is GusTheDog) wtf is this call?tommypp20 posts the small blind of 30ftpBaldo posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GusTheDog [As 4c 2s Ac]GusTheDog raises to 210Antplays calls 210*** FLOP *** [2d 5h 9h]GusTheDog bets 510Antplays calls 510*** TURN *** [2d 5h 9h] [4s]GusTheDog checksAntplays checks*** RIVER *** [2d 5h 9h 4s] [8s]GusTheDog checksAntplays checks*** SHOW DOWN ***GusTheDog shows [As 4c 2s Ac] (two pair, Fours and Twos)*** SHOW DOWN *** (8,5,4,2,A)Antplays shows [5d 6d 6h 8h] (two pair, Eights and Fives) (8,6,5,4,2)Antplays wins the high pot (765) with two pair, Eights and FivesGusTheDog wins the low pot (765) with 8,5,4,2,A*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,530 | Rake 0Board: [2d 5h 9h 4s 8s]

a;lskjdf;aksjdf;laskj df damn i really wanted to play this and forgot all about it tonight ;ajdf;laskjdf;lsgood luck to all in it

Come on guys...(my FT name is GusTheDog) wtf is this call?tommypp20 posts the small blind of 30ftpBaldo posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GusTheDog [As 4c 2s Ac]GusTheDog raises to 210Antplays calls 210*** FLOP *** [2d 5h 9h]GusTheDog bets 510Antplays calls 510*** TURN *** [2d 5h 9h] [4s]GusTheDog checksAntplays checks*** RIVER *** [2d 5h 9h 4s] [8s]GusTheDog checksAntplays checks*** SHOW DOWN ***GusTheDog shows [As 4c 2s Ac] (two pair, Fours and Twos)*** SHOW DOWN *** (8,5,4,2,A)Antplays shows [5d 6d 6h 8h] (two pair, Eights and Fives) (8,6,5,4,2)Antplays wins the high pot (765) with two pair, Eights and FivesGusTheDog wins the low pot (765) with 8,5,4,2,A*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,530 | Rake 0Board: [2d 5h 9h 4s 8s]
Ahhh...Antplays has never played before. He is now gone (he thought he could use three cards from his hand to make a low).