$100 To Sunday Million Seat

I wanna get in on the 250K overlay this sunday and have decided to try to qual on a $100 dep. I'm wondering some suggestions on which satelites to play. I was thinking about 2 DS to start and if i don't qual to play 2 $39 sats after

I wanna get in on the 250K overlay this sunday and have decided to try to qual on a $100 dep. I'm wondering some suggestions on which satelites to play. I was thinking about 2 DS to start and if i don't qual to play 2 $39 sats after
I like the $11+1 Turbo DS...if you play in the evening there will be around 100 people...if there are 100 people it will pay 4 seats and everyone at the FT makes money.

Edit, my bad, i see the sunday million is 500+30 nowedit again, i see thats next sunday, and this sunday's is 200+15 so i ask again, is it better to just cut lawns sturday and buy in for the full amount than risk 100

Edit, my bad, i see the sunday million is 500+30 nowedit again, i see thats next sunday, and this sunday's is 200+15 so i ask again, is it better to just cut lawns sturday and buy in for the full amount than risk 100
Lol!!! Manual labour for a poker player!!!??!!?!!?!?! looooooooooooolYour crazy Jesus, CRAZY!!!
is it better to just cut lawns sturday and buy in for the full amount than risk 100
I have hit a few satt's to the SM and have bought in a few times too. I think that if your BR is big enough, just buy-in, you will end up spending a lot of dough on the satt's anyways.

play the 36 man 8.80 DS turbos that come out on the weekend.Or buy a piece of me :club:

win multiple seats ...

i've heard the $3+rebuy satellites are the easiest way into the million... i have no personal experience satelling into this tourney so i'm not sure but i think those would be your best bet. also, pretty much any other method of satelliting is better than playing double shootouts (which are the biggest crapshoots ever... winning two 9 man sngs back to back is a real difficult task no matter how sick a sng player you are).

i've heard the $3+rebuy satellites are the easiest way into the million... i have no personal experience satelling into this tourney so i'm not sure but i think those would be your best bet. also, pretty much any other method of satelliting is better than playing double shootouts (which are the biggest crapshoots ever... winning two 9 man sngs back to back is a real difficult task no matter how sick a sng player you are).
Agreed: You should play the $3R Sunday mil donkament. There's nothing like playing the Sunday mil for a total investment of $9 (plus or minus some small multiple of $3... and by "plus or minus", I obviously mean "plus or equal to", since I assume you would begin with a double stack and do the addon at the break for a minimum investment of $9)
i've heard the $3+rebuy satellites are the easiest way into the million...
edit: This post is all about the $3r turbos. I find them much easier and softer than the regular $3r sats. Not only are they stupidly soft, they're fun. Ok here's my quick advice for them - first hour obviously try to gamble as much as your table will allow, and get at least 2x or 3x a double starting stack. Then play tight as the blinds are still relatively low after the break. Blinds move up quickly though, so pretty soon almost everybody is in shove or fold mode. The time to really get yourself a seat is when it gets down to about 15-25% of the field remaining (in my experience usually about 5% of the field gets a seat). Here the blinds are maybe 800/1600 or higher, and the average stack is still relatively small, maybe 12kish. Here's where you start stealing whenever possible. Find spots where you have everybody or almost everybody behind you covered and shove. Because the blinds get so astronomically high in these on the bubble (compared to stack sizes), you'll need really a very big stack to make it safely. When the blinds get up to like 6k/12k, a guy may be sitting with 30k on the bb (18k after posting), but you can still get him to fold because he thinks he has a reasonable chance of folding to the cash (he doesn't), and anyways most players in these aren't gonna risk their life on less than premium when you're approaching the bubble. Ok that was kind of rambling, but just figure out when to loosen up and start shoving, and when to sit back. Eventually it sometimes becomes really just a coinflip on the bubble because the blinds are so high, but just pay attention to who is going to be blinded out ahead of you, and if you really can fold to the $$ (even if you have less than 1 bb left). Strategic stalling can also come into play (I usually hate stallers, but these are different). Stalling in these to try to get other people knocked out ahead of you is useless, since most other tables will stall and it goes H4H decently early. Actually I'd like to see as many hands as possible until the blinds get HUGE. It's when the blinds get HUGE (say 15k/30k with avg stack at 50k) that you can stall. At this point it's H4H, and that's what you want. If you are in danger of being blinded out if the blinds hit you again, and right now you're on the button or LP, you can stall to raise the blinds. This is a terrible play if you're a giant stack, but if you're somewhere in the middle or near the bottom it makes tons of sense. You want as many other people as possible to be blinded out ahead of you, because you can't survive another round either way. Ok that's all I got.
2nd table pays top 3 or 4 seats now...just need to win one and play smart on the second.
2nd table pays top 3 or 4 seats now...just need to win one and play smart on the second.
This is exactly what my Dad did to get into this weeks sunday mill. Won the first table then just played tight at second, top four qualified, he had 2k stack at end.
LOL tim you really are a scumbag :D
What, for my strategic stalling to raise the blinds? :club: Hey those things are a friggin battle, gotta do anything you can to survive!