Not a brag, so please dont flame. I haver recently deposited on Stars. I started with 50 ( minus epassporte 7 dollar fee :club: ) I played a a few micro games, and found that since the money was so small, people played so loose and carefree, and I started to lose. I was down to may last 25 and I decided to play a 6.60 6 table SNG. From there I have been winning fairly consist. I have been playing some heads 10 dollar and 20 dollar, and have now over 300 in my account. According to the amount I have in my account, what limits SHOULD I be playing. I have cleared my bonus and what to be wise on the limits I play. Thanks for your input.Neal

Not a brag, so please dont flame. I haver recently deposited on Stars. I started with 50 ( minus epassporte 7 dollar fee :club: ) I played a a few micro games, and found that since the money was so small, people played so loose and carefree, and I started to lose. I was down to may last 25 and I decided to play a 6.60 6 table SNG. From there I have been winning fairly consist. I have been playing some heads 10 dollar and 20 dollar, and have now over 300 in my account. According to the amount I have in my account, what limits SHOULD I be playing. I have cleared my bonus and what to be wise on the limits I play. Thanks for your input.Neal
Seems like you are aware of what limits you should be playing. What was your question again? Oh yeah, did you say this wasn't a brag post? :icon_confused:By the way, this isn't a flame post. :)This is a Flame Post!7356.jpg

If I get lower than $500 due to a horrific run or withdraw/rebuild time, I play the $4.40 180 man tourneys, they are time-consuming, but have an insane roi. Taking shots at the $10 180s is fine in here too on a good day. The $3r turbo sats are a good bankroll builder as well, if you dont mind getting the $T (you will be playing tourneys anyway, no?) This is semi-strict bankroll management, but unless you want to reload, you are going to need to adhere to some sort of discipline. the $10 45s and $5 45s also are beatable. I stay was from turbos, but the $6.50 45 man turbos would be good for you as well here i think. So$4.40 180 man$5 45 man$3r turbo satallites$6.50 45 man turbosand when feeling froggy:$10 45s$10 180sI have built and re-built rolls in this exact way. Double the stakes when you double your roll.

Seems like you are aware of what limits you should be playing. What was your question again? Oh yeah, did you say this wasn't a brag post? :club:
NO I dont.. I have read where people talk about having 100 dollars and playing micro limits. I just want to know the rationale. I have heard people commenting on this site that if you play above your bankroll you will consistently lose. What is the formula that they use? What is the rationale behind using that. I think a brag would be saying I have won enough to retire....I have cleared my bonus and was just curious

There is a really good article on pocket fives that will answer all your questions. I believe that the article name is bankroll management. I got the link from this forum, so I don't know how to find it myself. If anyone knows what I am talking about, post the link.

http://www.pocketfives.com/5C57520F-8A89-4...D240CB3E59.aspx : BR management article referred to by MinhLyFanI think what you do with your roll depends on how much it means to you. If its something you can replace easily, you could try a level of cash games at 10 buyins, then drop down a level if you lose two buyins, but if it is something that you could not easily replace, i would follow SamC's advice. If you are looking for cash games with a roll that cant be replaced, I would play .05/.10 nl. If you are having trouble beating these micro limits where ABC poker will dominate nearly every opponent, you may want to stay at those level and evaluate your game.

I have stuck to microlimit PL on bodog for the majority of the time I have been there. Put $35 on there in July and have yet to redeposit. Took out a big chunk in Jan after talking to some friends about my worries on if I would be stuck out if they(bodog) bailed on me. Dropped me down to $400 and I went back to grinding it out at .10/.25 PL and .05/.10 PL with the occasional .10/.25 NL thrown in. A rough March removed most of my earnings from Feb but April and May have been good so I am nearing $900 as of last night. Once I hit 1k I will go back up to .25/.50 and .50/1. I sprinkle in a $10 or $20 SnG when I feel like one but have yet to do any in over a month now. The cash games have been a quicker way to make money in my opinion.Oh and this is with me playing about an average of 45-55 hours a month. Some sessions can be 3 hrs while others are 30 min. It all just depends on if the wife is up or not on how much I play.Ed

Where can i find this 6.60 6 table sit n gos?