Boycott Starbucks

Starbucks will do that to a person.
Godamn Starbucks....
I think it is the coffee. Dont hate the player hate the game.(this is overly simplistic for comedic purposes, the player can be hated for many different reasons including but not limited to globisation, brand saturation, the overpowering of small business, making poor coffee [in your opinion] and there stance on politics. Dont over analyse this as i have no point to argue and will put up a poor fight on this subject aesthetically as well as critically)
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ORLY?

you'd have lots of superfluous u's around.

i've never been to starbucks. true story.

Posted Images

. Luckily I know that people like you are far in the minority because most of us learned the difference between being respectful, and being degrading to prove how smart you are.
I can't believe you can write sht like with out having a stroke from the stress of your own hypocrisy.
I can't believe you can write sht like with out having a stroke from the stress of your own hypocrisy.
Mocking one or two retards is hardly on the same level as mocking all soldiers now isn't it.Take your time, try to think about it, it may be hard....Nope...didn't take I can tell
im sorry I started this threadmy apologies everyone(lock it up)
Alright man, I'll drop it...it's clear I won so I should be the bigger man and let it go.sorry everyone for dragging it on.
To sit in safety and belittle their jobs shows that you are also a loser with no concept of real life. To pretend they are not necessary is to show how little you know of life.
The main point is the ridiculous pedestal that people put soldiers on. If a guy wants to fight in the military, go right ahead. I'm not ridiculing you or any other soldier in the least bit. But I ask everyone else not to expect me to go out of my way to thank this guy and worship the ground he walks on.
I understand that your reading comprehension is bad, but you were WAY off.
Alright man, I'll drop it...it's clear I won so I should be the bigger man and let it go.sorry everyone for dragging it on.
Three things are c learA. You're hypocriticalB. You're ignorantC. You didn't read the thread at all.Mocking soldiers =\= not feeling like worshipping the ground they walk on like you doAlso, when a person makes a choice in their lives, they are free for critical opinion.Sounds like you don't know the difference between critique and mockery.I'd look it up when you feel like opening your mouth.
yeah but with the S it has 8 letters
I promise it was bast ards, but i probably just had one of my usual 100 typos and left off the "s" ... I pinky swear it wasn't meant as an insult.
I promise it was bast ards, but i probably just had one of my usual 100 typos and left off the "s" ... I pinky swear it wasn't meant as an insult.
lol, i believe youno worries ( that in no way was toi mock autrailians who say it a lot, i jjust lie the saying so i will use it on occasion....or after ive eaten shrimp off the barbie....or after i drink a coopers lager....but not fosters, cause i dont even drink fosters....it is a vile beer that isnt even brewed in australia, but in canada..thats all....holla!)
Mocking one or two retards is hardly on the same level as mocking all soldiers now isn't it.Take your time, try to think about it, it may be hard....Nope...didn't take I can tell
one or two retards, and millions of liberals, jews, blacks, mexicans, Muslims, women, Mormons, truckdrivers, the college educated, the poor, gut shot chasers... I'd say you're about the most systematically disrespectful person on these forums, actually. I'd be suspicious of any person, institution or organization you do have respect for, frankly.
one or two retards, and millions of liberals, jews, blacks, mexicans, Muslims, women, Mormons, truckdrivers, the college educated, the poor, gut shot chasers... I'd say you're about the most systematically disrespectful person on these forums, actually. I'd be suspicious of any person, institution or organization you do have respect for, frankly.
A-hem...Forgetting someone?

Cant we all just get along? Just be happy about being free and living the way we want to live. Just hug and make up already.

Cant we all just get along? Just be happy about being free and living the way we want to live. Just hug and make up already.
Doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.. I'd wager Balloon wouldn't pizz on me if I was on fire. I, on the other hand, as someone who's dabbled in watersports, would be happy to pizz on Balloon guy, he wouldn't even need to be on fire.
Doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.. I'd wager Balloon wouldn't pizz on me if I was on fire. I, on the other hand, as someone who's dabbled in watersports, would be happy to pizz on Balloon guy, he wouldn't even need to be on fire.
Man you owe me a new keyboard. I was drinking some water when I read this and I spit it all over my key board. I hope its alright. lol. nh.
well i dont care if you are a democrat, republican, independent, or otherits americans not supporting dying americans that upsets me, and its going on quite a bit lately...disrespect of our troops and out fellow citizens
im a human before im an american and i dont support anybody killing anybody for any reason.
im a human before im an american and i dont support anybody killing anybody for any reason except self defense.
ASSTYP (added some sanity to your post)

Ye support the troops that keep you safe from poor civilians that throw rocks. You're entitled to your valueless opinion, and I admit a corporate company probably shouldnt be picking sides, but still, not much you can do.

perhaps. however my definition of self defense might be very different from yours.
Man has gun pointed at your face, you have the ability to kill him and prevent your death. Do you?Man has gun pointed at your child's head, you have the ability to kill him and prevent his/her. Do you?Yes, I'm being very general because I have no desire to get into a debate on specifics, but please tell me that you do believe that there is SOME instance in life where taking a life is the answer.
Man has gun pointed at your face, you have the ability to kill him and prevent your death. Do you?Man has gun pointed at your child's head, you have the ability to kill him and prevent his/her. Do you?Yes, I'm being very general because I have no desire to get into a debate on specifics, but please tell me that you do believe that there is SOME instance in life where taking a life is the answer.
ok thats not where i thought you were going with that at all.
ok thats not where i thought you were going with that at all.
Really? Where did you think I was headed? (you have me intrigued and if we could discuss this reasonably, it might actually be interesting)