How Dare You Reraise Me Preflop?

Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $20.50UTG+1: $41.85Hero: $149.70Button: $57.90SB: $44.55BB: $55.15Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with 9 :club: J :D K :) Q :) UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $2.75, Button folds, SB raises to $9.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $7 (pot was $13.75).Flop: 3 :D T :D 6 :D ($21, 2 players)SB bets $21, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $21 returned to SB.Results:Final pot: $21It's so standard I have to apologise for wasting your time.

I can feel the urge for repot preflop if not flop.
Really? It's K high and he has like $14 left.
board: Th3d6sHand 	Pot equity	Wins	TiesJd9dKcQc  17.26% 	103,216 	655AA**	  82.74% 	496,129 	655

Why don't you post here anymore?We have a lot of interesting hands.
i haven't been playing omaha a lot lately or online in general. also, i'm no longer working, so i'm not sitting at a computer all day.but the biggest reason is that simo's game is back up to snuff again (or appears to be), so most of my responses would just be quoting him.why don't you ever get on AIM? :club:
why don't you ever get on AIM? :club:
I don't know. Noone really uses aim except you around me. Everyone is on msn.Why don't you come to msn? Simo is there too.

I agree MSN is far better, but I've found that most of the people I meet on here have AIM. It's an American thing. I've found that most Canadians and Europeans use MSN, while most Americans use AIM, but that's just a generalization.

I agree MSN is far better, but I've found that most of the people I meet on here have AIM. It's an American thing. I've found that most Canadians and Europeans use MSN, while most Americans use AIM, but that's just a generalization.
AIM -> AOL -> AMERICA OnlineMakes sense.