erick lindgren should be barred from tournament poke

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went through this whole thing looking for Smash's list of 25 players that on average have out performed Erick. To my disappointment there was no list. Mentioning the top money winner of 2004 doesn't help too much as number 25 on the list would have earned peanuts in comparison bringing Greg's average way down especially averaging those same 25 players over 3 years.I recall reading a large thread about muslims supporting Bin Ladin which Smash posted an article supporting his opinion. He then proceeded to flame others demanding them to post a publication to support their opinions or they were wrong. In this thread he is claiming to be correct without such support.Absolute posted some info supporting Erick (off cardplayer he is averaging $800,000 per year for 2004/2005), so until the numbers prove him wrong...he wins this one.

There almost seems to be some sort of idol worship whenever these treads appear on who is currently both running well recently and winning with a solid imaginative game. While not so far true of Eric L., according to Daniel the vast majority of the top players (your top 25) of the "so called stars... are living tired, broke and horrible lives". I can think of better people to look up to, and prefer to improve my own game, rather than this immature hero worship. Ugh!!

blah blah blahi just wanted to post a reply on a topic that got so many repsonses in so little time.plus i'm hoping to reach the 300 mark to be part of the veteran crowd.
Up until about a month ago, I tried to post minimally because I figured people would pay more attention to the quiet guy that steps in every so often.Smash has 3800 now and no one cares about what I have to say.Color me stupid. (What color is stupid?)
this colorhow ironic is this post
I was at Wal-Mart today and this somewhat obese guy with an arm missing was out in the parking lot loudly talking to some woman. I kind of stared a little and walked on in. I get inside and this woman is standing there with a little kid and says, "Mommy's in the parking lot talking with Stubby, just wait a little longer."I couldn't resist, and asked "Is Stubby... that guy? Are you making fun of him?"She responds, "Yeah, that's Stubby. It's his name." I shoot back, "that is way too literal for me." :club: Sorry, we're all making stupid posts, I thought I'd contribute.
unfortunately, these posts are just about as informative as most of the content on this post.
And you say this because of the library of informative posts that you have made?Don't you spend most of your time rambling about nothing in General?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
ahem...for the record i was not talking about YOU as uninformative. i was making a comment about how most of the people on this post argue the exact same things as the person above them when you already answered them.and for the second record i believe that i give out my opinion, sometimes quality, when it's needed. i participate in intellectual discussions as much as any other person on this forum. just because i'm not part of the 5k race doesn't mean i ramble about nothing.but it's okay. i still love you absolute.
You took it as an insult?i ramble about nothing all the time!