Iowahawk09 Scammed Me

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it is all clear now.Hopefully they will post here when they receive the money and someone will say LOCK IT UP!!
I agree to lock up, I wish steve would get on and confirm he has the money, cause I guarantee he received it sometime after this thread got started. It takes up to 24 hours, and he barely gave me 24 hours before posting this threadLock it up and they can post when everything has been resolved under a new thread entitledIOWAHAWK09 IS NOT A SCAMMER Hopefully they will use this title :club:
And Gator and I will resolve this by tonight.
With brass knuckles and nun chucks?
I'm not sure what I mean either. Someone on the top of page 2 quoted someone else profile information like it was yours from a PM.
weird, I dont know, but I see what your talking about. Definitely not me though. This is only account I have ever had.

I am sure Iowahawk will resolve this. I got lucky (BS I dominated) a $4 last night & took it down!!! If I didn't think he was trustworthy, I would have never sent it. I have darts tonight (Free beer!!!!) so I won't be home till after 10.

On another sidenote, I have strep throat right now and it sucks big timePainful to eat or drink anything. Worst feeling in the world.
Gargle about a teaspoon of cayenne powder with water. It will help you out.
wow im so glad this thread is still here, i a sort of getting attached to it
This baby is gonna rage into the night, chrozzy, my man. INTO THE NIGHT I SAY!!! HA HA!
why the FUCK wont my SUPERTHREAD get this many POSTS?!
I dont know.
why the FUCK wont my SUPERTHREAD get this many POSTS?!
Because the OT is dead these days.

I'm gonna play mod here for a sec...This type of thread is precisely why we don't allow people to ask for, provide, etc, any sort of fund transfers using the boards.k, now lock it up.