Does Ps Allow You To Close Accounts?

Well finally turning 18 in about 2 weeks, so legally allowed to gamble in Australia, currently been using my mums, but want to make a new account with my information etc. Does PS allow you to email them and shut down an account?or whats best way to go about itCheers

Well finally turning 18 in about 2 weeks, so legally allowed to gamble in Australia, currently been using my mums, but want to make a new account with my information etc. Does PS allow you to email them and shut down an account?or whats best way to go about itCheers
I did the same thing, made an account under my moms nameI just turned 18 and when i did I just made a new one under my name and transferred all the $$ to my new one. Just left my old one alone. Im not sure if they will but I would just e-mail them
I did the same thing, made an account under my moms nameI just turned 18 and when i did I just made a new one under my name and transferred all the $$ to my new one. Just left my old one alone. Im not sure if they will but I would just e-mail them
Thanks,How did you get by the "we only allow one account per computer problem"I have the only windows computer in my house, everyone else on macs, so cant even make one on them and use it. Tried deleting cookies and temp files, but didnt help,
Thanks,How did you get by the "we only allow one account per computer problem"I have the only windows computer in my house, everyone else on macs, so cant even make one on them and use it. Tried deleting cookies and temp files, but didnt help,
????? never heard of this. pretty sure you can use multiple accounts on the same computer, i know i have. it shouldnt be an issue
????? never heard of this. pretty sure you can use multiple accounts on the same computer, i know i have. it shouldnt be an issue
This is when you are trying to create a new account, not just log in on another account

The rule is just that one person can't have more than one account. I obv. used to use accounts with my parents' names but changed when I turned 18. If you just email them as your mom and ask to have your account closed they'll do it. You can create your account (obv. use a different email address) first and transfer the money between them before you close it.

they allow you to close accounts, i did it awhile back. The only thing they asked is why i was closing and i made up some bs lie about hating online poker and never wanting anything to do with it again. I created a new account 2 days later, with dif email address.