Do you make an overcall with Top Pair 2nd Kicker?Seat 1: maria47 (54,533)Seat 3: lemmingv1 (64,060)Seat 5: kkool514 (258,406)Seat 6: fatman569 (124,103)Seat 9: iNFiNiTE88 (64,398)maria47 antes 500lemmingv1 antes 500kkool514 antes 500fatman569 antes 500iNFiNiTE88 antes 500maria47 posts the small blind of 2,000lemmingv1 posts the big blind of 4,000The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to iNFiNiTE88 [Kd Qh]kkool514 foldsfatman569 foldsiNFiNiTE88 raises to 12,000maria47 calls 10,000lemmingv1 calls 8,000*** FLOP *** [Ks 9c 8d]maria47 bets 40,033, and is all inkkool514: chip and a chair right?kkool514: i was down to under 900 at one timekkool514: lollemmingv1 has 15 seconds left to actlemmingv1 raises to 51,560, and is all iniNFiNiTE88 ???

Can't login for some reason, will self convert.Blinds 2k/4k, 500 anteSB (t54,533)BB (t64,060)UTG (t258,406)CO (t124,103)Hero (t64,398)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , Q :D .2 folds. Hero raises to t12,000. SB calls t10,000. BB calls t8,000.Flop: (t38500) K :D , 9 :D , 8 :D(3 players)SB bets t40,033 (All-In). BB raises to t51,560 (All-In). Hero ???

Ty sir.The login thing is annoying, but unless you clear cookies often, you'll only have to do it like once. The problem is, unless I just haven't found it, you can't create your own password, so I always have to go back to my email to find the password they gave me.

Ty sir.The login thing is annoying, but unless you clear cookies often, you'll only have to do it like once. The problem is, unless I just haven't found it, you can't create your own password, so I always have to go back to my email to find the password they gave me.
Very bottom left corner of your control panel.
There's a control panel?
Ignore me. Thought you meant FCP (sometimes FCP remembers me, sometimes it doesn't - sometimes I'm logged in when I click here, sometimes I'm not. Seems to be pretty random).Me dumb.

TY for the strat discussion there Zach+Simo (SW) lolUmmm....I dont think I can overcall here, however I can easily see SB w A9 and BB with KJ/K10, AK would obviously have reraised here pf I'm unsure about 88/99...Wow this is a really tought spot, I probably fold though worried about the BB

There's a control panel?
I just started using this(alrthough not properly, hehe) and everytime I log in it takes me righ to a profile screen where I can change password.

Oh yeah....I also feel I may be ahead here but do not like the double push. I think I am folding here.

What's the payout structure? This is significant because one of these two is pretty much done after this hand. Good chance you are moving up a pay spot by folding here.That aside, I'm probably folding top pair here unless it's a winner take all tourney. Pushing this flop as a shorty is easy, calling a push requires a hand. I would not be surprised to see pocket aces or a set here...maybe AK or KQ.

I really felt like I had the best hand, but just didn't have the balls to overcall. I thought the SB had a straight draw of some sorts because of his overbet into two other players and the BB either had a weak king or was hollywooding a monster based on how long he took to call. But I just couldn't bring myself to overcall with one pair and not even top kicker....Results....iNFiNiTE88 foldslemmingv1 shows [3c Kh]maria47 shows [9s Ts]Uncalled bet of 9,527 returned to lemmingv1*** TURN *** [Ks 9c 8d] [4d]*** RIVER *** [Ks 9c 8d 4d] [6h]lemmingv1 shows a pair of Kingsmaria47 shows a pair of Nineslemmingv1 wins the pot (114,566) with a pair of Kingsmaria47 stands up

BB's push doesnt mean much as any hand he's calling with he midas well push withi think most hands that beat you wouldve reraised preflop, but its tough and saving your chips cant be too bad

i think most hands that beat you wouldve reraised preflop, but its tough and saving your chips cant be too bad
That was exactly my line of thinking. I felt the only three hands I'm really worried about are 88, 99, and K9s and really I'm not that scared of the SB's push, it's more of what the BB has. The SB's bet was slightly more than the pot and he INSTApushed and I really thought he had an OESD like JT or 76 or something. Then I thought the BB could've very well have KJ, KT or KQ like me. I think AK re-pushes pf and unless he slowplayed AA, KK I have him beat. He took almost the max time to call and unless he's hollywooding 88 or 99 I think I have him. I think he would more insta-repush with a hand like K9 rather than hollywood.I was shocked when the BB turned over K3 as he was a semi-tight player and I was suprised he called my raise pf with K3o but maybe he thought he was getting odds. Or maybe he too knows the power of the krablar.But I didn't have the balls to overcall and thought I could wait for a better spot although if I win this pot I'm right back in it. I just thought I analyzed the hand correctly (altho the SB's push is very strange to me)but just couldn't pull the trigger and wanted to see what everyone else would've done. Thanks all.