Bkice Final Table Of Stars Second Chance

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

puffinmypurp, the guy next to me from champaign, is a good friend of both toilet and i and is just coming off a win yesterday in the full tilt 6max $320. also, i know everyone is thinking it but i'm in vacation in new york right now, we were not colluding or sharing cards as should be evidenced by my last hand.if anyone actually has anything to discuss about the 77 hand i'd be happy to share some thoughts, i don't really have any idea why anyone would question my call especially if you had been watching the table and watch me raise his bb from the sb like 4 of the last 5 hands but if anyone has some specific points i'll try to share my thought processas always, ty all for railing, i feel real sick that i couldn't take it down and def feel more like i lost 28k than won 17k but i think i played near perfect poker the entire tourney and wouldn't do anything different in the 77 hand or the 22 hand.

puffinmypurp, the guy next to me from champaign, is a good friend of both toilet and i and is just coming off a win yesterday in the full tilt 6max $320. also, i know everyone is thinking it but i'm in vacation in new york right now, we were not colluding or sharing cards as should be evidenced by my last hand.if anyone actually has anything to discuss about the 77 hand i'd be happy to share some thoughts, i don't really have any idea why anyone would question my call especially if you had been watching the table and watch me raise his bb from the sb like 4 of the last 5 hands but if anyone has some specific points i'll try to share my thought processas always, ty all for railing, i feel real sick that i couldn't take it down and def feel more like i lost 28k than won 17k but i think i played near perfect poker the entire tourney and wouldn't do anything different in the 77 hand or the 22 hand.
congrats man. Sucks to leave that much money on the table, but always feels good to get paid on sundays.
I railed him the whole tourney, once he hit 20k thier was no stopping him he plays GOOT, alas I passed out with like 7 left :club:
ugh, are you kidding, did you stop for one second to think that YOU WERE THE GOOD LUCK GUY?way to blow it...
puffinmypurp, the guy next to me from champaign, is a good friend of both toilet and i and is just coming off a win yesterday in the full tilt 6max $320. also, i know everyone is thinking it but i'm in vacation in new york right now, we were not colluding or sharing cards as should be evidenced by my last hand.if anyone actually has anything to discuss about the 77 hand i'd be happy to share some thoughts, i don't really have any idea why anyone would question my call especially if you had been watching the table and watch me raise his bb from the sb like 4 of the last 5 hands but if anyone has some specific points i'll try to share my thought process
No, i wasnt questioning it, like i said. u know what you're doing,I just missed most of the hands prior to it, and also missed the preflop action on it. when i came back to look i saw all in, and the flop was dealt, and u were behind at that point.