Estimates For 10bth Hand And 990m Hand At Stars

The 990M hand should occur around 2am Monday EST or earlier (by 2-3 hours) according to my calculations.My previous estimate for 600K hands per hour has been adjusted upwards to 708K per hour based on the last 24 hour periodof 11am Sat. to 11am Sun EST.EDIT:* I should adjust for the fact that after the 990Mth hand hits, traffic will probably jump by 15-45%??? due to every millionth hand earning a jackpot, so the following calculations ignore this important fact, and you have to guess yourself manually.If we use 708K per hour as the rate for this week, then the 10Bth hand should occur 141 hours after the 990Mth hand, or 5.88 days (5 days, 21 hours) after 2am Monday.That's smack in the middle of next weekend, when Saturday turns into Sunday, EST.My current best guess is Saturday, before 11pm EST, Stars will have their 10 billionth hand* (lol, minus 1-3 days, see above).It's earlier than my previous unadjusted calculation of Next Monday (8 days from now).Don't forget to multitable, make sure the previous hands are raked, and sit at the minimum sized table for that stake size category to maximize your return.If the simple data athttp://pokersitescout.com/PokerStars_SiteDetail.asp is anything to go on, it's pretty steady except during xmas holidays.Note that FCP either isn't too busy or they don't know about us, so tell them:http://pokersitescout.com/PokerInfoSites.aspAs it happened, the date for the 990Mth hand was correct, about 11:17pm (or was it 10:17pm?) EST.The 10Bth hand was Saturday around 5:30pm EST? someone correct me here...

Edited by seemorenuts

Indeed, so my revised guess of Wednesday to Friday is not very useful to us, but let's keep watch... and for fun see how well we can nail it so that we're ready for their 15 billionth hand, or 6 millionth customer, etc. :club:

Im pretty sure Ill be at the table where the 10b hand is dealt but will have folded preflop. cause thats just how I roll

Im pretty sure Ill be at the table where the 10b hand is dealt but will have folded preflop. cause thats just how I roll
You'll be just fine.Note: You must be dealt into a milestone hand to be eligible for the prizes. Players who are sitting out during a milestone hand will not be eligible. Milestone hands will only be dealt on cash ring game tables.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/10-billion-hands/
only if you are playing high stakes such as 15/30 LHE will you get a crack at the 100K.It's less for medium, low and micro stakes.
Players dealt into the 10 Billionth Hand are in for a treat! If you're one of the players fortunate enough to be in the hand, here's what you could get:$100,000 cash to the winner of the 10 Billionth Hand $10,000 to all other players in the hand WCOOP Main Event ticket to all players who've been dealt in Like the milestone hands, prizes will be multiplied according to your current VIP level, which means that hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cash prizes could be won on hand number 10,000,000,000, so make sure you are at the tables!http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/10-billion-hands/Edit: COULD get...those clever bastards...Looks like I'll be playing some high limit games later on...
only if you are playing high stakes such as 15/30 LHE will you get a crack at the 100K.It's less for medium, low and micro stakes.
Not true. The 10b hand will pay out the full prize regardless of the stakes of the table where its dealt. You're thinking about the other milestone hands where the prize varies based on stakes (and VIP status).
Umm nooo....If you read carefully the 10B hand is $100K is for ANY stakes.I mean, how could they figure out what table that particular hand will be dealt?The only thing that changes how much you win is your VIP level.Meaning you could get MORE than $100K.What IS determined by stakes is the amount won on the individual "millionth hands":
Prize Breakdowns on every Millionth Hand:Limit** Winner The Rest  Micro   $250   $100 Low	 $500   $200 Medium $1000   $400 High   $2000   $800

PokerStars Game #9980000000: Omaha Pot Limit ($10/$20) - 2007/05/18 - 14:47:49 (ET)Table 'Viola' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 4: jeremieparis ($1868.70 in chips) Seat 5: SUPERlative1 ($2028 in chips) SUPERlative1: posts small blind $10jeremieparis: posts big blind $20*** HOLE CARDS ***jeremieparis said, "ml"jeremieparis said, "???"FBDragon joins the table at seat #7 jeremieparis said, "?"RFBloemberg joins the table at seat #9 armi94 joins the table at seat #2 jeremieparis said, "so"davcp joins the table at seat #6 fumbo420 joins the table at seat #8 crice25 joins the table at seat #1 jeremieparis said, "how muh"jeremieparis said, "muh"jeremieparis said, "much"fumbo420 leaves the tabledavcp said, "no one else"SUPERlative1: folds SUPERlative1 leaves the tableElreo joins the table at seat #8 jeremieparis collected $20 from potFBDragon is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $20 | Rake $0 Seat 4: jeremieparis (big blind) collected ($20)Seat 5: SUPERlative1 (button) (small blind) folded before FlopLOL Easiest grand that guy ever made.

Lock it up.

heh heh, er... hockey fan was right.I wanted you all not to care so there'd be less excitement.. ha ha...So now is the time to make back this rake money since the newbs will be full o cash.The gal who won the $100000 was Justine0003 on a .01/.02 Holdem table, lol.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=99528