Hey guys, I usually don't post much, just alot of lurking around here, but my Engineers Without Borders group is leaving for Bolivia today, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if you guys could keep us in your thoughts for the next few weeks. Good luck to everyone, I hope to come back and see FCP has won lots of tournies for lots of cash. If there is any intrest I'll post a trip report when I get back, if not.....I don't know if this is spam but if you guys wanna check out more of what we are doing www.ewb-umr.orgAnyway, I wish you all the best. Good luck

Hey guys, I usually don't post much, just alot of lurking around here, but my Engineers Without Borders group is leaving for Bolivia today, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if you guys could keep us in your thoughts for the next few weeks. Good luck to everyone, I hope to come back and see FCP has won lots of tournies for lots of cash. If there is any intrest I'll post a trip report when I get back, if not.....I don't know if this is spam but if you guys wanna check out more of what we are doing www.ewb-umr.orgAnyway, I wish you all the best. Good luck
Bolivia?Isn't that where Butch and Sundance ran into an entire army?I, for one, would surely enjoy a trip report.Enjoy & be safe.
Good Luck good sir.I'll keep you in my thoughts, for one.Post some pictures maybe? Enjoy the beauty. :club:(No fading into bolivian!)
"The next time I say lets go some place like Bolivia, lets go some place like Bolivia"...................."next time".Seriously though, best of luck.