Did a search but couldn't find anything so I thought I'd mention Jared Hamby (wacokid) won another WPT prelim event this past weekend. I don't know the guy so if you see this, I'm not stalking you. At least not yet. Anyways, was just searching cardplayer and ran across the mirage poker showdown results. Man this guy has been on a sick sick run. here's the link: http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/results/7533. If it has been posted, then sorry, and feel free to delete or ignore.

Wasn't posted here. He chopped for 37k, the 10k seat, and the POTY points.

37K chop? was there 3 of them, or 4 of them? did they all get the same ish and just play for what was left?
Not sure. And I just rechecked, it was 35k.

on a side not, I'm gonna be in vegas during the main event of the mirage poker showdown. anyone know what the rules are for spectators? it would be nice to see phil ivey, or at the very least someone like huck seed, or cunningham. do they allow railers into the tourney area, because i can't exactly be buying in the 10k enter?

Umm...not to be a downer on the thread or anything but does that guy even post here really?!? I know he does on P5's but I never see him post here. And forgive me if I'm wrong but if Dan Harrington had kids they'd probably be fugly.

Umm...not to be a downer on the thread or anything but does that guy even post here really?!? I know he does on P5's but I never see him post here. And forgive me if I'm wrong but if Dan Harrington had kids they'd probably be fugly.
TheWacoKiddRating: 5View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageFind Member's Posts3 May 2007MembersJoined: November 3rd, 2006Posts: 41Views: 153
yea P5's is my home site, but I <3 FCPthanks guys... and for anyone who is curious, we chopped 4 handed, the blinds were insane and the payouts top heavy... they gave me the win 2nd in chips bc I didn't really want to chop, so I got 2nd place money (45k) and credit for the win and the poty points...
yea P5's is my home site, but I <3 FCPthanks guys... and for anyone who is curious, we chopped 4 handed, the blinds were insane and the payouts top heavy... they gave me the win 2nd in chips bc I didn't really want to chop, so I got 2nd place money (45k) and credit for the win and the poty points...
lol, that's sweet.