$10 Freezout + $2500 Added On Stars

I might be in tho, currently playing a $109 6max with 10k added. These added tournies are great!Hmmmm, might give some steaks. Try and convince and you gotta a stake. Discuss under these headings:-Why I should get the steak-Why I don't have cash to play the tournament-Why Jam-Fly is so great-How you like your steak cooked

I might be in tho, currently playing a $109 6max with 10k added. These added tournies are great!Hmmmm, might give some steaks. Try and convince and you gotta a stake. Discuss under these headings:-Why I should get the steak-Why I don't have cash to play the tournament-Why Jam-Fly is so great-How you like your steak cooked
Because I'm awesome.I do, but it's out of my bankroll. Gotta stay disciplined.Easy. You're so fly, and cute too.Cooked?Edit: SuperJon9000(sanford)
-Why I should get the steakBecause I'm hungry.-Why I don't have cash to play the tournamentI do, and I'm registered.-Why Jam-Fly is so greatBecause he's a good cook.-How you like your steak cookedMedium-rare.
Ship!
Didn't see this, but sure, why not.- I should get the stake because I won't be here any longer after monday.- I don't have cash because I took my money off stars due to me shipping out for navy boot camp on monday.- Jam-Fly is t3h r0x0rs. n0 5hit....lol- Bloody as hellDaBlonde1 on stars
Am I blind?Where is this tourney?
It's in with all the tournaments. It's like the 10billion hand celebration tourney, it's a weird color. Ok so who's up in this?

weeeeeeeeePokerStars Game #9883685865: Tournament #50032888, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2007/05/12 - 23:45:43 (ET)Table '50032888 2' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: thebig321 (3570 in chips) Seat 2: Narc 11 (2340 in chips) Seat 3: Cyane (3610 in chips) Seat 4: wwonka (2045 in chips) Seat 5: bnut23 (5870 in chips) Seat 6: TimWakefield (1750 in chips) Seat 7: MadMax32 (1675 in chips) Seat 9: mexibro (970 in chips) thebig321: posts small blind 25Narc 11: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TimWakefield [Ah Ad]wwonka said, "nh"Cyane: folds wwonka: folds bnut23: folds TimWakefield: raises 100 to 150MadMax32: folds mexibro: raises 100 to 250guerdil is connected thebig321: raises 350 to 600Narc 11: folds TimWakefield: raises 1150 to 1750 and is all-inmexibro: calls 720 and is all-inthebig321: calls 1150*** FLOP *** [Qc Kd 6s]*** TURN *** [Qc Kd 6s] [Td]*** RIVER *** [Qc Kd 6s Td] [7h]*** SHOW DOWN ***thebig321: shows [Jd Js] (a pair of Jacks)TimWakefield: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)TimWakefield collected 1560 from side potmexibro: shows [9c 9d] (a pair of Nines)TimWakefield collected 2960 from main potwwonka said, "nh"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4520 Main pot 2960. Side pot 1560. | Rake 0 Board [Qc Kd 6s Td 7h]Seat 1: thebig321 (small blind) showed [Jd Js] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 2: Narc 11 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Cyane folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: wwonka folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: bnut23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: TimWakefield showed [Ah Ad] and won (4520) with a pair of AcesSeat 7: MadMax32 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: mexibro (button) showed [9c 9d] and lost with a pair of Nines

I'm out.Limped in LP w/KQo. SB & BB see the flop w/me as well as an EP limper. (bad idea to limp, should have raised but it wouldnt change the outcome I don't think)Flop Q35 2 spades, checks to me, I toss out 800. SB raises to 1200 and it folds to me. Don't see him having much but a flush draw here so I push. SB goes into the tank for a sec and calls off most of his stack w/99. Did I mention he has the 9s???Turn and river both spades-- gg me!GL to everyone still in.