2006 Us Poker Championship

I see re-run after re-run after re-run of the 2006 US Poker Championship.. yet, I've never seen the final table of it?? Was it even shown??They even had a marathon of one episode right after another, in order, one time and ended right when it broke into the last two tables...

I see re-run after re-run after re-run of the 2006 US Poker Championship.. yet, I've never seen the final table of it?? Was it even shown??They even had a marathon of one episode right after another, in order, one time and ended right when it broke into the last two tables...
Yes. Keep looking for it on ESPN, or maybe someone will direct you to an online site.
I saw the final table on ESPN. But it was nothing to remember.
Yeah, the 06 FT was nothing special, no recognizable names at all. The 04 USPC was by far my favorite. I mean who could forget the JDags blowup. Also it was great to see Joe Cassidy and Hoyt Corkins.
Yeah, the 06 FT was nothing special, no recognizable names at all. The 04 USPC was by far my favorite. I mean who could forget the JDags blowup. Also it was great to see Joe Cassidy and Hoyt Corkins.
Isn't this the one where JDags needed to give up a lot of his chips and instead of just stacking them and giving them to someone, he pushed them so they were not longer in a nice stack but in a big mess?

I enjoyed this years USPC very much. I thought the online guys played great and carried themselves well. I hated the 2005 USPC and thought it was terrible and still havent seen the 2004 episodes even though I have been looking for it for a while since J Dags and Joe Cassidy are two of my favourite players.

Isn't this the one where JDags needed to give up a lot of his chips and instead of just stacking them and giving them to someone, he pushed them so they were not longer in a nice stack but in a big mess?
Yeah, Jdags entered the final table as a huge chipleader. He proceeded to just have a crazy string of bad luck and coolers and busted in 6th. Hoyt Corkins made a bluff preflop only to get called by Jdags. Corkins not only got lucky and won but I think he hit quads. It left John with only 1 chip left, he picks up like KK or something the very next hand but ofcourse loses in a 3 way all in with QQ and JJ.

'04 JDags Hand:Blinds ~ 20k-40k (maybe 15-30) w/ 5k anteJDags ~ 660k BBHoyt ~ 659k SBFolds around to SB, Hoyt shoves with 8-7os, JDags wakes up with T-T.Flop: K-7-7Turn: 7River: XThe floorman makes JDags count his neat stack like 5 times (even after John says, "its 660, I got him covered." like 3 times)They figure out that he has 1 T1k chip left. He claimed on The Circuit that as he was sliding them over to Hoyt, they started to fall so "he helped them a little" but that he didn't decide to shove them initially... lol.Next hand, he has to ante in his 1k, picks up K-K. 2 SS's get all in into the side pot with Q-Q and J-J. Flop: Q-J-4Turn: XRiver:X... /end