Colombo218 Sitting With $3850 On A $1/$2 Table

I doubt anyone cares but I just came across this. He was sitting with 2000 about 6hrs when i was last playing. Now he has close to 20 buy ins. Pretty sick imo

Colombo218: ive been here since likeColombo218: 3AMDealer: Colombo218, it's your turn. You have 8 seconds to actColombo218: so about 16-17 hoursDealer: Regular time for player Colombo218 has expired, TIME BANK has been activatedColombo218: lolColombo218: god im pathetic

just read through the 2+2 threadHe's played close to 20k hands paid over $2400 in rakeearned more then 80,000 fppsbeen playing for 33 straight hourshe's not quiting till he is evenhe's down almost 2k

I dont know if anyone else is paying attention to this guy but its quite entertaining. He's been playing for a day and a half straight by now and is talking crazy and hallucinating. Re: Not stopping till breakeven [Re: PJo336] #10350974 - 05/13/07 01:40 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply lol i keep forgetting im playing poker i think im getting wood to build a house thats what it seems like at least Re: Not stopping till breakeven [Re: demon102] #10351030 - 05/13/07 01:45 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply sxorry i think im going insane i cant stop laughing but ya the house thing thats what im like seeing.

Yeah, searched for him about an hour ago and he was gone! It was pretty crazy.There was a quote about me in the 2+2 thread:"lol this guy sits down with $40 against colombo's 2100"

Colombo218: this is easily the unluckiest day everHe must forget it's a day and a half now lol, 30k hands of variance maybe? :club:
his graph has a downswing of $4200 in about 3000 hands. at a 1/2 NL table.
his graph has a downswing of $4200 in about 3000 hands. at a 1/2 NL table.
That'll happen when you can't even see straight during a session. Not variance -- probably just bad poker.