Hell I'm Feeling Generous

Well I have to do some work so I can't play until later, so I'm giving out 4 $4.40 stakes for the 180s. It'd be cool if all 4 of you play in the same game, so please don't ask for a stake if you can't play right now. - First 4 people to reply who have 100 posts or more and give their stars name and location get a stake. 50/50 if you cash. Again, it'd be cool if you all play in the same game, so if you're not gonna play right now then please don't respond. Never done this before, but it seems like fun. Please don't steal my $4.40 :club:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

freak cant u give us a break didn't u just get staked 2 mins ago for a 4.40, let others have a chance bro
ok, geez...sorry. Didn't know there was a limit.

OK so that's blackheart, speed, and aaron. Anybody else? Bueller?

That's fine. Didn't see that as a stipulation. GL.
Yeah just trying to spread it around.

Ok that's 4. Guys give me your town too just to make sure I send it to the right place. So I'll ship it now, and maybe you guys could all sign up for a 180 at like 6:30 so you could all get in the same one? GL GL GL, win me some $$$ :)Sorry IA and Harry :club:

Ok that's 4. Guys give me your town too just to make sure I send it to the right place. So I'll ship it now, and maybe you guys could all sign up for a 180 at like 6:30 so you could all get in the same one? GL GL GL, win me some $$$ :)Sorry IA and Harry :club:
YoungStunna7, Hoffman Estates
all gooooooood