I Got Called A Donkey..lol

nice thread.how is this not locked up, and my thread to JC is? I was trying to get a message out and the mods wouldnt allow me to express myself??

nice thread.how is this not locked up, and my thread to JC is? I was trying to get a message out and the mods wouldnt allow me to express myself??
You ought to threaten to leave as well. The outcry from your adoring fans may get your thread reopened.
some Mods favor newer/less regular postersand they get more slackno lieor they are on break.one of the two
You ought to threaten to leave as well. The outcry from your adoring fans may get your thread reopened.
dont contribute enough for that to work. but i think my thread had the potential to be something great. i guess we'll never know
dont contribute enough for that to work. but i think my thread had the potential to be something great. i guess we'll never know
If its any consolation, I'd be devestated if you left.