Well this is it my last day around here. First off I would like to thank Bob for every thing you have done when ever there was a problem. I would also like to thank Matt for the same. To the forum members thank you for all the laughs and all the help with my game.(though it didn't help that much I still suck. ) To Daniel Thanks for the one chance I had to play against you. I enjoyed reading your blog even if I didn't agree with alot of your views.I decided that when my poker money was gone so was I. ( I won't call it a roll since it was not that much.) To the person who broke me nice call with middle pair to bust my set. I tried to hold out for the 4th quarter sit-n-go with DN and the t.o.c.but 5 months later I could not last. So DNA if you happen to read this. I will not be playing if you ever get these scheduled.Wish I could have gotten my jersey. But oh well what you going to do.So the money is gone, the fcp points have been spent, and the last post written. Good luck to all in the future. If the switch happens to stars may you all win the millions. I hope for the sake of the forum members that your forum will last as long as you want it to.So long to my online community. :club:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be a jerk, but i have never heard of that guy in my life
And, oh yeah, bye.

I hope that wasn't me calling you with second pair vs your set.gg Ice Hopefully the Neg-O's will still be around if you decide to play again.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the roadTime grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to goSo make the best of this test, and don't ask whyIt's not a question, but a lesson learned in timeIt's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.I hope you had the time of your life.So take the photographs, and still frames in your mindHang it on a shelf in good health and good timeTattoos of memories and dead skin on trialFor what it's worth it was worth all the whileIt's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

I hope your not quitting the game because of bad beats. If you truly think you cannot handle the swings of poker or are doomed to be a ATM to sharks forever then good for you. Better to realize it late then never.But if your just frustrated that your getting beat by some idiot who hits a 2 outer, then I urge you to reconsider.Its frustrating at times, but if you stick it out and continue to get it in with the best, you will be successful in the long run.Even though I did not know you, I wish you the best and we always hate to lose a member of the community who isnt a complete dumbfuk...so good luck and farewell

not to be a jerk, but i have never heard of that guy in my life
I laughed SO hard at this.
LOL...me too. This has to be the worst "Goodbye FCP" ever!!!Now...this thread could definately use a little.....RickRude.jpg