This Hand Makes Me Want To Kill Babies

Down to three people. 1000/2000/200Hero - 75,536Villain - 42,409UTG raises to 6000, SB folds, I flat call from BB with JsQsFlop Qd 8s 10s (13,600 in pot)Hero checks to let Villain c-bet and hang himself.Villain bets 13,600 and Hero shoves.And over and a gutter ball and he decides he should still call with Kh9c. Turn is Jh and I immediately start looking for the nearest fetus to hurl into a wall. $600 for 3rd. Pfffffffffffft. Poker sucks.

Down to three people. 1000/2000/200Hero - 75,536Villain - 42,409UTG raises to 6000, SB folds, I flat call from BB with JsQsFlop Qd 8s 10s (13,600 in pot)Hero checks to let Villain c-bet and hang himself.Villain bets 13,600 and Hero shoves.And over and a gutter ball and he decides he should still call with Kh9c. Turn is Jh and I immediately start looking for the nearest fetus to hurl into a wall. $600 for 3rd. Pfffffffffffft. Poker sucks.
****ing hilarious, still laughing as i type this response LOL
shockedwq5yl4.gif

With multiple threads about Bodog checks being late, a poll asking what we think of Daniel signing to PokerStars, a thread where an internet stalker won't shut up about some chick he knew a decade ago, and two threads on top of each other each talking about PokerTracker, I figured a bad beat post was par for the course. My bad. Move it down the street and away from all of this quality material :club:

With multiple threads about Bodog checks being late, a poll asking what we think of Daniel signing to PokerStars, a thread where an internet stalker won't shut up about some chick he knew a decade ago, and two threads on top of each other each talking about PokerTracker, I figured a bad beat post was par for the course. My bad. Move it down the street and away from all of this quality material :club:
sing it loud!
And over and a gutter ball and he decides he should still call with Kh9c. Turn is Jh and I immediately start looking for the nearest fetus to hurl into a wall..
Repeating this because heard some comedian say it doesn't make you funny.You've got to learn to live with your losses.
Repeating this because heard some comedian say it doesn't make you funny.You've got to learn to live with your losses.
First of all, nice English. Second, I've never that line from a comedian but tell me who it is because I'd probably like his act. Third, thanks for that life lecture, dad.
First of all, nice English. Second, I've never that line from a comedian but tell me who it is because I'd probably like his act. Third, thanks for that life lecture, Dane.
FYP
FYP
Thanks. I was going to say that because I've been a lurker and the similarities were glaring, but my post count just doesn't entitle me to such remarks in the eyes of some. *sniffle*If I was still steaming from the bad beat earlier I probably would have gone a little more crass and posted this with no text in my reply: h_o1_black.jpg
At least he was getting near 3 to 1, not the worst call in the world.
At least he was getting near 3 to 1, not the worst call in the world.
That's true. Though I'd played nothing but ABC poker the whole time because all these players sucked, so I think pot odds can be thrown out the window if you feel you're drawing that thin.
That's true. Though I'd played nothing but ABC poker the whole time because all these players sucked, so I think pot odds can be thrown out the window if you feel you're drawing that thin.
Yah, but also keep in mind that a big % of players pay absolutely no attention to important details such as how each opponent plays certain hands, how tight they are, loose they are, etc.
Yah, but also keep in mind that a big % of players pay absolutely no attention to important details such as how each opponent plays certain hands, how tight they are, loose they are, etc.
True enough. I was merely biatching about somehow losing when I was an 85-15 favorite with three left in the tournament. I realize it was only a $30 MTT and I wouldn't have the opportunity to use a table image to set up plays, etc. etc. I rarely complain about bad beats, but I felt I played a great MTT and that suckout cost me at least $400. Blah.