The Litlebullet "17 To 170" 4.40 Staking 1 Dollar Stt Grinding Challenge

little bullet anymore stakes coming out?
I think he's done staking until we hear from his last stake...lol. AWOL much?
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's done staking until we hear from his last stake...lol. AWOL much?
wow spydur is fiendish for this topic. PERIOD not period anymore like half of his posts are for this one topic lol

I just stake 'em as the money flows guys.

wow spydur is fiendish for this topic. PERIOD not period anymore like half of his posts are for this one topic lol
I like cheering litle on, what can I say lol.

Wow that was a painful hour of poker, won 1 pot early with AQ then completely card dead. Finally had 66 in the CO but a guy led into the QT8 flop and had to fold. Last hand I finally get KK UTG raise, buttons calls and SB jams for just a bit more than I have and button calls after me. I hold over A6o and the buttons A8s, hope I can get some cards this hour.

good player, ave. chips, half the field gone, I like my chances.

that pair of tens was a gamble buddy...

I thought about the tens for a second but with the way he thought before he pushed I felt like a small to mid pp was likely so I felt the call was right and the shorty could have really had anything. Time to rebuild and ft this thing!

Sorry bullet, ISAP lost a big pot when I had k5 in the BB and the button open limped. I flopped the king and he min bet the flop and turn. On the turn I was about to shove but figured I'd let him bluff me and instead he hit his ace on the river. Then I jam in MP with QJs a shorter stack called with AJ and it held. Pick up AQ all in on the BB but so did the SB. Rest went out next hand when my Q4<A8 out in 25th damn

yeah I was wondering what you had vs his a10 I think you played that well. It sucked he hit his ace on the river I had a feeling you were trapping him. :club:

I got the whole thing on the line again stay posted :club:

$2.70 left I'm in two more right now I run so god damn good well good thing is I gave 20$+ worth of stakes with this money oh well gg all.

yeah, I finally took my first cashout since the neteller debacle... well kindabuddy wanted to try out online poker but wanted to do in on tilt so I traded 150 stars money for 150 tilt and shipped him the money on tilt for 150 cash. only problem was I only left myself 40 bucks on stars and am of course on the brink of broke after running bad and then going on monkey tilt and playing worse... oh well gg...

it's all gone gone dabs and spydur I'll take the stakes now if your still offering :club:

thx for the offer Duke but I'll just mozy back onto AP/UB it was fun playing on Stars this was an exercise on br management for me. I'm returning back to taking stakes on Stars again on but no one has to send me any pity money lol. I just wish it lasted until I became a silver star vip :club: