The Litlebullet "17 To 170" 4.40 Staking 1 Dollar Stt Grinding Challenge

Yeah, happened to me also, but mine didn't end well as you can see. Still waiting to pull out of the nose dive, I've tried a couple times haha.
hah yeah variance is sick in SNGs...or I just sucked for a while
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see my sig (sharkscope graph) how to build a $20 roll to $100 in a little over a week
displaygraphtypeuserhisft7.pngYeah, happened to me also, but mine didn't end well as you can see. Still waiting to pull out of the nose dive, I've tried a couple times haha.
lawlz at the bragments with ur sharkscope graphs, sw please?

Not really bragging lol. Obv not much to brag about. Besides, if I wanted to brag I'd be taking it to paint and erasing the half where I go downhill =P.

hey littlebullet, you staked me a lil while back on AP so gonna return the favor if you want. 4.40 SNG sound good? let me know, i wont be playing it with you though, messing around trying to hit a milestone hand and got some things to do later, but let me know when you want it. :club:

guys I thank you for the stake offers but I don't need them. This was my challenge and I'm sticking with it. good news is that the bad luck I had yesterday might be leaving... maybe.

guys I thank you for the stake offers but I don't need them. This was my challenge and I'm sticking with it. good news is that the bad luck I had yesterday might be leaving... maybe.
Good to hear. You'll make it! GOOD LUCK!

back to 17 it took a couple a days but I can stake another guy now.

If you wanna hit me up cool, if you wanna give someone else a shot, also cool.EDIT: I see naslund peaking in, and I could be in my current 4.40 for a bit, so if he wants a go at it send it his way.

sorry spydur I'd love to stake you but I said everyone gets one chance first. I dunno how long this will last but it'll last long enough to where I can stake you again eventually.

sorry spydur I'd love to stake you but I said everyone gets one chance first. I dunno how long this will last but it'll last long enough to where I can stake you again eventually.
I don't read no stinking rules!! J/K anyway, good luck. I'm hopefully gonna FT this 4.40 anyway.
I don't read no stinking rules!! J/K anyway, good luck. I'm hopefully gonna FT this 4.40 anyway.
gl in yours lol.

done seal pls ft it's scary only having 10 buyins lol but no pressure.

Did sealster play yet or nah? I did a search and didn't find him.Jesus, I just lost half my stack to the same kid over the span of 3 hands...lost 2 coinflips and then he had me destroyed.