PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t1500)Hero (t1470)SB (t1480)BB (t1160)UTG (t2160)UTG+1 (t1440)MP1 (t1540)MP2 (t4290)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tspade.gif, Theart.gif. UTG calls t20, 1 fold, MP1 calls t20, MP2 calls t20, 1 fold, Hero raises to t120, 1 fold, BB calls t100, UTG calls t100, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100.Flop: (t610) 6spade.gif, 5heart.gif, 9spade.gif(5 players)BB bets t100, UTG calls t100, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100, Hero folds.Turn: (t1010) 5diamond.gif(4 players)BB bets t160, UTG calls t160, MP1 calls t160, MP2 calls t160.River: (t1650) 4diamond.gif(4 players)BB bets t780 (All-In), UTG folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls t780.Final Pot: t3210Is this a push? A clear fold (i.e Standard?) A tp/mm play? Anything?

This is an ugly hand and I'm sleepy, but folding isn't the correct play. I'd raise to 550ish on flop, sucks you got so many callers PF to your raise and the flop came unders, just bad situation but folding is too weak tight, calling is way too passive, you need to find out where someone is in this hand.

What happens then if I get reraised then? Is it a clear fold? or a push? The way it looks to me, the people in the hand are going to be calling any bet as unreasonable as it will be.

I don't play the $4.40's, but is anyone else questioning the PF raise with TT in this situation? Raising first-in or to isolate one limper is one thing, but with 3 limpers in front you could easily be up against a variety of overcards. You could find yourself in trouble if a high card falls on the flop. If you are going to play it aggressively PF, however, you have to continue the aggression on that flop. That flop fold is absolutely brutal. You basically just built the pot and then handed it over. Use your position to your advantage and raise the flop, then reevaluate on the turn (or if you get reraised).

You have to raise for value preflop because you are way ahead of the limpers' ranges. I thought hero raised precisely the right amount, too.On the flop, you have to raise a substantial amount; that bet is weak and the calls are weaker. Any reasonably decent player is going to show up with some serious speed here with two pair or a set on a two suit coordinated board, so there is a good chance you are ahead.Honestly? I'm shoving here. Any normal raise commits you anyway, so make them pay through their nose with their draws or their crappy A9 hands. If you are up against a set, tough break. If you are up against two pair (most likely 56) you have a decent number of outs anyway. I read the 100 as most likely being a weak blocking bet, and the callers as draws or underpairs.

I could argue for a limp preflop, to play for set value.I could argue for the raise as well though. More of a preference play, IMO.
I play alot of these and I would call with TT on the BUTTON with this many limpers EVERY TIME. I would then push that flop EVERY TIMETwo pair is the most likely hand you are against there and then at least you have a redraw...
I play alot of these and I would call with TT on the BUTTON with this many limpers EVERY TIME. I would then push that flop EVERY TIMETwo pair is the most likely hand you are against there and then at least you have a redraw...
So you're gonna play for set value preflop, but overpush a flop where you think you're against two pair?

You should raise with this hand in Position as you did most of the time. I like the raise to 120 but you obviously dont like it when the whole table calls your raise but most of the time you get heads up maybe 2 callers tops. Once you see that flop a raise is the right play I think, you don't have to shove but raise to like 500 and if you get shoved on re-evaluate, or you could shove both acceptable I think. Remember that if you raise its fairly clear that you are reping an overpair so a shove unless from a complete retard probably means youre beat. Overall a tough hand to play but I dont really like folding, even if you call the flop and then re-evaluate the turn thats not soo bad.