But It's Just One More Bet...

I only have 25 hands on the villain, so I'm just double-checking that this is standard I guess.Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$25 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with A :club: J :D UTG calls, Hero raises, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.Flop: 8 :D A :D 4 :D (7SB, 3 players)SB checks, UTG bets, Hero raises, SB calls, UTG calls.Turn: 6 :) (6.5BB, 3 players)SB checks, UTG bets, Hero raises, SB folds, UTG 3-bets, Hero calls.River: 5 :) (12.5BB, 2 players)UTG bets, Hero ...

Gah, I wrote a whole thing about raise/folding the turn, but now realize we have the flush draw too.I'm not necessarily sure we should be raising the turn though.

Gah, I wrote a whole thing about raise/folding the turn, but now realize we have the flush draw too.I'm not necessarily sure we should be raising the turn though.
If we just call the turn, do we call the river too?
If we just call the turn, do we call the river too?
Of course.
It is difficult to play with SB still in there, although I think SB will call with a worse ace a lot of the time. I just call down after the turn donk.
Yeah, but it's not like we really need to protect against anything. Like we definitely have the best draw, and maybe even the best hand.
Of course.Yeah, but it's not like we really need to protect against anything. Like we definitely have the best draw, and maybe even the best hand.
Exactly which is why I don't really mind having him there, the only time it really sucks is when river is some random blank and it goes bet-call-raise-call, hero is put in a tough spot of essentially having to put in an one more bet there. But that doesn't happen enough to make me worry.
Really?I am.Yes, call the river. We're 5-handed! You'll see 6d2d waaaaaaaay more than 1 in 13.5 times.

I like the preflop raise.I like the flop raise.I like the turn raise.When we are 3bet, I no longer think we are ahead.But I always call down.--CM

I like the preflop raise.I like the flop raise.I like the turn raise.When we are 3bet, I no longer think we are ahead.But I always call down.--CM
Couldn't have said it any better.