So I play in a little one table Horse SNG on Stars, finish 3rd. Go outside for a while, relax, read... and I come back feeling really refreshed. Like, the most focused I've felt in a long long time. So, tip of the day - Go outside and enjoy some time out in nature, it will help your poker. :club:

So, tip of the day - Go outside and enjoy some time out in nature, it will help your poker. :club:
But you did well in poker before you went outside. This completely foreign environment could completely throw off your next game. :D
But not if you are in Florida... too much smoke in the air right now, bad for your lungs.
Good Point....... If you have smoke, smog, car exaust or anything else in high quanities around your neighborhood, the likely hood of going outside helping your poker game will most likely reduce dramatically...Flaws already in my theory... :club:
But you did well in poker before you went outside. This completely foreign environment could completely throw off your next game. :D
Actually I finished 3rd in a 27 person NLHE... 2 cashes in a row... for my game lately, that is amazing... kind of makes me think playing outside with a laptop... might be the way to go! WSOP... Here I come! :club::D
The WSOP is held indoors....just a warning
Yikes...forgot that minor detail....you know, all the sunglasses and everything... was a little thrown off... crap. Back to the drawing board...
Yikes...forgot that minor detail....you know, all the sunglasses and everything... was a little thrown off... crap. Back to the drawing board...
After losing like 1/2 of my br 9 tabling .25 .50 6 ppl cash tables on stars i decided that making plays and bluffing doesn't work at those low limits. Since, then things have been better. On the plus side, i am close to making 1 fpp per hand. only 5,000,000 hands and you will all have to kiss my aston martin's ***! Writing a final paper. It hurts.
So I play in a little one table Horse SNG on Stars, finish 3rd. Go outside for a while, relax, read... and I come back feeling really refreshed. Like, the most focused I've felt in a long long time. So, tip of the day - Go outside and enjoy some time out in nature, it will help your poker. :club:
Tree huggersw

i have to go outdoors to have a cigarette. the air is neither as fresh nor as invigorating as you make it sound. maybe 'enjoy nature' means rub one off on a sheep. if so, already done. that's why i needed the cig. and you can keep sheep in the basement, so i fear all your arguments have been refuted.

This is a true story:After a few coolers, I went outside to get smoke a cigarette in the fresh air. Without realizing, I locked myself out of my building. I climbed up two stories to climb through a window that a friend had knocked the screen out of and that I had accidentally left open. Cop stops while I'm climbing, but luckily, I know this small town cop. Thanks OP for another story to add to my collection!BTW - I bet more people go outside for a cigarette than fresh air.

But not if you are in Florida... too much smoke in the air right now, bad for your lungs.
<---See LocationIt's not as bad tonight....the past few nights I'd gone out for a smoke and didn't even bother to light one.
:club: Huff. :D To me, breathing fresh air is as essential to the mind and spirit as drinking, eating and sleeping. Call me crazy, but I just don't get these guys that don't breathe. Don't really call me crazy, heck, it might hurt my feelings :D .
How about playing poker while outside, good ol' laptops :club:
Clicking once is a good thing... lol.I agree, I think I might try playing on the laptop outside and see what happens...Of course today it's pouring, so maybe not today.... Short Circuited Laptop = Misdeal?

I went outside. I breathed the air. I coughed. It startled a squirrel. The squirrel darted up the nearest tree. The squirrel scared a bird. The bird flew from the tree. Full of fear and other things, the bird pooped. On my laptop. Screw the outdoors.