Hand 3: I think if you're going to float the flop with a gutshot, bet the turn when he checks to you.Hand 4: I don't like open limping 99. Raise, even if it's just to 75.Hand 14: I'm not too keen on the UTG limp with 45s. I don't think you're deep enough.Hand 20: Don't open limp UTG with AQs. Raise.Hand 25: Calling 10% of your stack with 36s is poor. Just fold.Hand 37: Don't open limp UTG with AJs. Raise or fold.Hand 39: Raise. Or at least call. Folding an ace there is too weak IMO.Hand 48: Bet the flop. Fold to the river pot. This was poorly played IMO.Hand 53: Don't open limp UTG with AQ. Raise.Hand 56: Very good shove.Hand 62: I'm undecided. I don't mind either checking or shoving.Hand 70: Bet the flop. Bet the turn.Hand 72: I think I prefer a raise to 400 there rather than 480. I like smaller raises preflop though.Hand 76: Again, I prefer 400 to 480.Hand 80: I like the limp. Calling the shove is marginal, but ok.Hand 84: Marginal. I probably fold.Hand 85: I like. Good spot to play AA risky.Hand 95: I like just calling preflop. I like the flop check. I think you should bet smaller on the turn though.Hand 97: Your raise is too big IMO. Make it 600 rather than 720.I'll look over the rest a bit later. Thus far, I think you play pretty well, but you overvalue the 'Gus' type hands. You seem to like the low suited connectors a little too much. I don't like your open limping with AQ/AJ.

Hand 113: Very tempted to shove. The pot is huge and you have a large amount of fold equity.Hand 132: Meh. I want to say raise, but I think folding is fine. I don't like the idea of limping.Hand 133: 1000 is as good as 1200 there.Hand 138: Ugh. Unnecessary. Either complete or make a normal raise. Shoving is spew.Hand 142: Not much you can do there. Shoving preflop seems poor, and folding the flop is standard.Hand 146: Yeah, standard. You could limp in, but shoving is better.Hand 149: Very unnecessary. Fold preflop. If you want to play the hand, raise to 1200 rather than 1500. I don't mind the flop shove, but I think I would rather bet ~2400.Hand 150: Again, I'd raise to 1200 rather than 1500. Flop is standard.Hand 159: I like the size of the raise.Hand 167: Very standard. Good bet sizes.Hand 173: Smaller raise preflop. Whatever.Hand 174: I might make a less intimidating move, say make it $4k to go. You're getting it in preflop in any case.Hand 181: I think this is close. Probably a call, but it depends on the villain.Hand 183: I think you can raise here. Make it $2k to go. I don't mind folding though.Hand 187: Smaller raise preflop. Just make it $3k. You want him to push with rag aces.Hand 190: You're getting nearly 2:1, but I think it's very borderline. I probably fold to keep the chiplead at the table. I can't see him shoving with 55, A8 or QJ.Hand 192: I don't mind the shove there.Hand 194: I play the same. I might make it 2500 rather than 3k though. Are you detecting some kind of pattern here?Hand 198: Just bad luck. I think I raise to 11k rather than 14.5k though.Hand 199: Standard.Hand 204: I would shove. You still have some fold equity and you have a decent hand.