Official Wsop Meet And Greet

Hey guys. I'm not playing a tourney or cash games today, so I will be available for the meet and greet. I would like to know who is coming. Obviously I don't want to be the only one there, lol. Please let me know if you are gonna show up. Thanks.
Jamie, Josh, Dustin, and I should all be there.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was going to go to the first one at the Venitian Noodle Bar....then I get into the Deep Stack II tourny at the Venitian and was still playing when it was going on....went over there at break but didn't see anyone I recognized. Good luck on this meet and Greet and Good Luck to all the FCP's at the WSOP!Also if you looking for a good tourney outside of the WSOP the Venitian Deep Stacks is a good one!Ron.

Hey guys. I'm not playing a tourney or cash games today, so I will be available for the meet and greet. I would like to know who is coming. Obviously I don't want to be the only one there, lol. Please let me know if you are gonna show up. Thanks.
I plan on heading over there at a little after 7:00. My flight gets in at 7:10 so I should be there shortly after that.
So will people be wearing FCP gear? I hope so, because ill have no idea who to look for otherwise...
I was planning on asking random people, but I'll probably just throw on my FCP hat to make thing easier.

Hey Guys I've in Vegas for one day only from 5pm on Wednesday to 10pm on Thursday if there is any type of FCP meetup going on during that time span I'd love to meet up with some of you guys. If their aren't any official meetups wheres the best place to run into some FCP people? I'm staying at the Imperial Palace Wednesday night and they do have karaoke and are in the centre of the strip party anyone??

So will people be wearing FCP gear? I hope so, because ill have no idea who to look for otherwise...
Yo. Don't know if we missed you or not. Tried to hang out for a while (7-7:30) and keep an eye out. We ended up going from that patio to Cheesecake Factory. If you shoot someone a PM with your cell number, we can probably hook up if you'll be around for a while.

I was a bit delayed because my friend was really deep in the $1k venetian deepstack. Ended up only taking something like 20th. I dropped by a bit before 8, but i guess i missed you.Would any of you guys be interested in playing some 1/3NL at ceasars? That's where i was last (this?) night. A brisk 2 hour +5 buy in session.Just say hi if you see me... im white, 5'8, dark hair, and i havent shaven in a while. Probably wearing shorts and a tshirt. My name is dan, but i respond to abbaddabba. Ill pmyou my cell number.

Just a little report on last night...We met up at the Cypress Marketplace patio, but Mr. Picky (I'll let you guess...hehe) decided that Cheesecake Factory would be better, so we ended up eating there. Our waiter enlightened us that he was a pro poker player for a year. troyo lost the credit card roulette for the check.After that, we (me, mikeysong, troyomac, gilbertology, checky, Steve, and rgold) met up with Kurt in the poker room. Then we headed over to Gold Coast for bowling. troyo ended up playing a few minutes of blackjack on the way and won a nice bundle. We ran a number of prop bets in the arcade before deciding on teams. We ended up playing four games. I played well above par (130) for the first three (scores in the 150 range) and then majorly dogged it in the fourth with a 90. Wasn't happy about that. Oh, and mikey and I had fun betting on the 14-year-old girls that were bowling a couple of lanes over.After that, we dropped by the buffet where we made a number of startling revelations. Finally, we watched as troyo and Kurt ran up some nice money at the blackjack tables.

Just a little report on last night...We met up at the Cypress Marketplace patio, but Mr. Picky (I'll let you guess...hehe) decided that Cheesecake Factory would be better, so we ended up eating there. Our waiter enlightened us that he was a pro poker player for a year. troyo lost the credit card roulette for the check.After that, we (me, mikeysong, troyomac, gilbertology, checky, Steve, and rgold) met up with Kurt in the poker room. Then we headed over to Gold Coast for bowling. troyo ended up playing a few minutes of blackjack on the way and won a nice bundle. We ran a number of prop bets in the arcade before deciding on teams. We ended up playing four games. I played well above par (130) for the first three (scores in the 150 range) and then majorly dogged it in the fourth with a 90. Wasn't happy about that. Oh, and mikey and I had fun betting on the 14-year-old girls that were bowling a couple of lanes over.After that, we dropped by the buffet where we made a number of startling revelations. Finally, we watched as troyo and Kurt ran up some nice money at the blackjack tables.
This night sounds so vague and bizzare on so many levels I don't know where to begin....

I'm heading out to Vegas for the first time this Sunday, the 17th. Might stop by the meet and greet on the 18th. Sounds pretty lame - but I'm traveling with my dad for a few days and might need some more youthful friends to hang out with for a bit.I'll be in town until Wednesday and could use some advice for places to play. I want to get into some $150 and under tournaments and $500 buy-in and under cash games.And of course, the big goal of the trip is to have a "Daniel Negreanu sighting".Hopefully will see some of you at the New York, New York on Monday.

lol. tell them about how my girls rigged the game in my favor :DIt's back to bed for me, I hurt my back : /credit card roulette so fun!
This night sounds so vague and bizzare on so many levels I don't know where to begin....
LMAO, it really was wasn't it?Well I only won $200 at blackjack, but I was only betting 10 or 20 at a time. The only times I lost was when people threw hundreds down on top of my bet... but when it was just me, I was money! The table was so hot! Troyo on the other hand, sicko run. Wish I had the BR to bet 250 a hand, and double down, lol.How'd you end up?
LMAO, it really was wasn't it?Well I only won $200 at blackjack, but I was only betting 10 or 20 at a time. The only times I lost was when people threw hundreds down on top of my bet... but when it was just me, I was money! The table was so hot! Troyo on the other hand, sicko run. Wish I had the BR to bet 250 a hand, and double down, lol.How'd you end up?
I only actually ended up 500 in that session.. I got smoked for an 800 swing when my 11 failed to beat the dealer's 6. Poor Russ tried to bet on my hands when I was hot, and lost every time...bad timing dude.
Who won exactly?....chris_hanson.jpg
we each picked two girls and whoever had the highest score won. $20 betCobalt got first pick of Totempole, so I got next two and picked buttacup and pbizzle, and he got kellybelly.On the 10th frame, the scores were like totem: 60, buttacup 58, kelly 40, pbizzle 63.totem bowls a blank, and on the second shot, one of my girls runs up and throws a ball in the gutter! LOL! Ship the $20!Credit Card Roulette:Troy had the honor of picking up the $200 bill @ dinner :club:
I guess I missed you guys. My flight from Montreal was delayed, and I got to Caesar's at 8. Ended up playing some small NL at the Poker Room. Nothing special...surely nothing as special as a few rounds of bowling. Wish I had mde that. Oh well, maybe next time.
I guess I missed you guys. My flight from Montreal was delayed, and I got to Caesar's at 8. Ended up playing some small NL at the Poker Room. Nothing special...surely nothing as special as a few rounds of bowling. Wish I had mde that. Oh well, maybe next time.
Same as me actually, well, not the flight, but I got there after 8, went to the poker room and got a seat about 5 minutes before they were done eating. You probably saw everyone, cause like 8 people came and stood next to the table i was playing at (right in the middle of the room), and the dealer kept telling everyone to sit and play.

If any of you guys live in Toronto and are inclined to purchase expertholdem.com dvds, let me know, I'd be interested in a set.pokergurus.com will offer 45% off if you order 10 sets or more. Maybe you can talk him into selling you 8 sets (two complete collections of 4 sets each) for 45% off.PM me. Don't mean to spam, apologies in advance.Edit: I just viewed "Not just the best of the Larry Sanders Show" which is a 4 DVD set rated 10/10, great extras.Also might win 400 DVDs through ebay if the seller is reasonable on shipping, let's share in the Toronto area...

Edited by seemorenuts
I only actually ended up 500 in that session.. I got smoked for an 800 swing when my 11 failed to beat the dealer's 6. Poor Russ tried to bet on my hands when I was hot, and lost every time...bad timing dude.
Blackjack is sooo rigged. At least I demolished the all time hi score on Ms Pacman.
Ewwwww...I ran very bad...then played bad...then ran even worse, lol.Never could get any meaningful sessions or traction going. It was extremely frustrating. I did finally win a SNG, and chopped, but it wouldn't have mattered. I ended up down over 3K. Sucks. :club: I plan on going back to get it back, hopefully for the weekend of the 23rd, and then again for several days from July 1st thru the 8th. :D