Official Wsop Meet And Greet

PS. JAMIE IM RUNNING GOOD, DID U SEE MY 6 BUYIN COMEBACK?! DID YOU CRY IN DESPAIR BECAUSE I WIN AND YOU LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
i hate you. hate. you. for the last two weeks, all that happens to me is that i either get no action or get sucked out on royally. i think i'm running at like -10BB/100 over the last couple weeks in all games, no joke. ask anthony about my lo8 tourneys last night.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also do this in addition to real bowling.Use the same money to buy a Wii or two, and have a little competition in the hotel suite to see who wins the Wii.Ditto for Golf and Tennis, or whatever else rocks for that system.I think they have a sushi eating Wii game coming out featuring DN. :club:

teddy/jimmy i will crush u and anyone else who steps up in 2-7. ask troyomac about my draw2 draw 3. i have the nuts strategy down for this game. ill draw one then 3 and make a 23467 in yo eyeps if we have a pool table we are betting 100 game minimum on who can make the most green balls. im brining my pool glove and wearing that michael jaxkson **** in the wsop tourneys. gettion ppl run scurrrred. skillz baby!

I am in the middle of another epic losing streak at the moment. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! G-BYE MOBNIES!!!!Down almost 3 K in 2 weeks. Feels damn good too!Good thing I had a sick run FOUR weeks ago or I'd have very little to play with in Vegas :D Jamie, check Steve's first post for the M & G schedule. I do plan on bowling Friday for real...sounds fun. I'll be playing with a few of the golf outing FCPr's but of course all are welcome. I am very curious to see if I am any good after all these years (with a generic ball) and am pretty excited to bowl again, lol.I'll make sure we bowl a few games Jamie, if not Friday then another night for sure. BRING IT! :club:

teddy/jimmy i will crush u and anyone else who steps up in 2-7. ask troyomac about my draw2 draw 3. i have the nuts strategy down for this game. ill draw one then 3 and make a 23467 in yo eyeps if we have a pool table we are betting 100 game minimum on who can make the most green balls. im brining my pool glove and wearing that michael jaxkson **** in the wsop tourneys. gettion ppl run scurrrred. skillz baby!
yeah that was definately the best 2-7 hand i've ever seen, jfarrell's got nothing on you, LOL.Also you're kinda creepin me out with that MJ thing.. remind me to stay far away from you.Nutz... I used to bowl too...my avg was around 180, but I threw a 328 one time :club:

One time, at my birthday party when I was like 10.I got 5 strikes in a row in 5 pin.Yeah, I pretty much pwned.They called me the "strike man"...There was a song... think old school batman theme...Ship it.

One time, at my birthday party when I was like 10.I got 5 strikes in a row in 5 pin.Yeah, I pretty much pwned.They called me the "strike man"...There was a song... think old school batman theme...Ship it.
Oh yeah? Well, one time, at cub scouts, just before I got promoted to sixer, like, we were playing 'steal the bacon' and like,I was in the middle of the circle all night, they thought I was cheating, and like I was there for 18 rounds and they had to remove me so other kids could get a chance to guard the bacon, like, I had super hearing, like, you know?If they had a hall of fame for 'steal the bacon' then, like, I'd be the founding member, like, you know?
Oh yeah? Well, one time, at cub scouts, just before I got promoted to sixer, like, we were playing 'steal the bacon' and like,I was in the middle of the circle all night, they thought I was cheating, and like I was there for 18 rounds and they had to remove me so other kids could get a chance to guard the bacon, like, I had super hearing, like, you know?If they had a hall of fame for 'steal the bacon' then, like, I'd be the founding member, like, you know?
WTF is steal the bacon?

For the guys that are going to be in town for the JUne 9th tourney. What hotel are you guys staying at. Trying to find something sort of cheap since hopefully I will be playing the whole day. Let me know if you guys have anything or if anyone wants to split a room or something.

For the guys that are going to be in town for the JUne 9th tourney. What hotel are you guys staying at. Trying to find something sort of cheap since hopefully I will be playing the whole day. Let me know if you guys have anything or if anyone wants to split a room or something.
I'm staying at the Westin which is down Flamingo across the other side of the Strip about a mile away. $75 a night through Priceline which is fine for me.
Oh yeah? Well, one time, at cub scouts, just before I got promoted to sixer, like, we were playing 'steal the bacon' and like,I was in the middle of the circle all night, they thought I was cheating, and like I was there for 18 rounds and they had to remove me so other kids could get a chance to guard the bacon, like, I had super hearing, like, you know?
One time at band camp.....
WTF is steal the bacon?
Steal-the-BaconTheme: FunTeam: 1/2 TroopActivity Level: HighEquipment Needed: Tape covered bike tireMethod: Teams line up on opposite ends of room (field). Number team members 1-??. Leader calls out number(s). Number races to center and pull or take tire back to his side. Point if tire brought back.Scoring: 1 point if tire retrievedI actually thought it was where 4 guys would go over to the female bunkhouse and kidnap the fattest girl there....or not. B)
i hate you. hate. you. for the last two weeks, all that happens to me is that i either get no action or get sucked out on royally. i think i'm running at like -10BB/100 over the last couple weeks in all games, no joke. ask anthony about my lo8 tourneys last night.
Jamie does not lie...he runs like a 3 legged elephant.
Insert....flute.jpg
Where?There better be some bowling shit going down when I get there.
Steal-the-BaconTheme: FunTeam: 1/2 TroopActivity Level: HighEquipment Needed: Tape covered bike tireMethod: Teams line up on opposite ends of room (field). Number team members 1-??. Leader calls out number(s). Number races to center and pull or take tire back to his side. Point if tire brought back.Scoring: 1 point if tire retrievedI actually thought it was where 4 guys would go over to the female bunkhouse and kidnap the fattest girl there....or not. B)
I see that your research is official-looking, but the game I'm referring to has one guy in the middle with a blindfold guarding the random object--the bacon, while another person is tapped on the shoulder from the big circle of sitting cubs to steal the bacon by grabbing it before the guard can blow the whistle on him WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY POINTING AT HIM.Of course, you can't allow the guard to indiscriminately blow the whistle while twirling around pointing at 360 degrees, etc.I was demanding and getting silence from my fellow admiring and jealous cubs while putting on a virtuoso demonstration of my super human hearing ability.(True story also follows)I used the above fact in my petition to Annie Duke to prove my observational acuity and that she should consequently bankroll me, even at 100-0 split, as I complimented her on her good looks (what do I know?) and that I thought she reminded me of Diane Keaton when she was younger, minus the toe jam.She never replied (I was heartbroken), and that's why I'm not yet WSOP ME champ. What's your excuse? :club:

Friday night bowling outing update!If our boys are at (ok, WHEN) our boys are at the FT at Mandalay, I will be there for sure!, so bowling will have to wait.Call me if you have my cell. I very likely will be a Mandalay bay! :club:

http://www.pocketfives.com/1789FB9A-D2A8-4...3CD98316BF.aspxHalfway down this thread it's mentioned that Phil Gordon showed up for a Ladies Only event and they had to let him play since they couldn't discriminate. If true, why don't you guys bring some skirts and barrage the ladies events at the the WSOP?Get DN to join you so he's sure to win those 5-1 bracelet bets! Haw haw! :D :D :icon_dance::D :D :club::) :) :icon_dance::):icon_dance:

So now I'm doing the afternoon updates for the site. So I can make it to these things, except if today is an indication, I'm not available till 8, and everything starts at 7. So take your time boys, lol.

Just a reminder....Meet and Greet schedule, last revised 5-26-07MONDAY, JUNE 11TH - 7 TO 8+ PM.CYPRESS STREET MARKET PLACE PATIO, CAESARS (BTWN MESA GRILL AND THE FORUM SHOPS MALL)BURGERS/PIZZA/SANDWICHES, BBQ, WIDE VARIETYCHEAP, CASUALActivity ideas include...
  • Arcade games at Circus Circus, ESPN-Zone, Game Works, (other locations?)
  • Bowling - Gold Coast, Red Rocks, ?
  • Indoor Go Kart Racing
  • Indoor Sky Diving
  • Mini Golf
  • other?

(venues and times subject to change, check back often)

Cool. I get in Monday night at 7:00. I'll just make my way over to Caesar's. Looking forward to it!