Upcoming Poker After Dark Table From Dn Blog.

If you wanna know the outcome, go check out PH's blog on CardPlayer.com... he has two different posts about the 2 tables he filmed this week.He apparently gets pwned by Doyle in the first table (not eliminated, I didn't post a spoiler)....
I can always count on PH's blog to follow this format loosely: poker content, bad-beat, I'm the greatest/richest/Hellmuuuthiest ever, life brag, rich brag, poker content, mention of the word "millions", /end.
I can always count on PH's blog to follow this format loosely: poker content, bad-beat, I'm the greatest/richest/Hellmuuuthiest ever, life brag, rich brag, poker content, mention of the word "millions", /end.
QFMFT
Wow. That constitutes "getting owned?"Scram: Hi DN.DN: Hi Scram.WoundedPride: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHA scram just got so PWNED!!!!!!!!
thats not how it went down Jeremy, and you know it. now, stop posting all this nonsense because im getting the idea that you might be looking for a face slapping, and ive been known to hand them out like free samples at a super market. CHYEA!!!
thats not how it went down Jeremy, and you know it. now, stop posting all this nonsense because im getting the idea that you might be looking for a face slapping, and ive been known to hand them out like free samples at a super market. CHYEA!!!
Are you actually serious, or are you just a sockpuppet account that is used to put out a well contrived parody of a total retard?
Are you actually serious, or are you just a sockpuppet account that is used to put out a well contrived parody of a total retard?
um excuse me noob, you might not want to say that to meeeee, or youll be on the night train.
When you watch the show you will see anythng but Jerry Springer like behaviour. Instead, you will see a heartfelt respect for each other, tons of humor, lots of friendly jabs at each other, and some amazing poker. You will be totally shocked, of that, I promise you.
Sounds like you won, DN - good for you, that HSP curse has lifted!

I'm pretty sure that you'd be hard-pressed to come up with a more entertaining lineup for a single table tournament.

Surprisingly, its almost all poker content.
wow, almost 500 posts in a little over a month.......obviously a huge winner.
wow, almost 500 posts in a little over a month.......obviously a huge winner.
I post while I sit here and take peoples money all day (have fun in your $4.40's lol)But I don't know what's worse. That many posts in that amount of time, or Internet BBS Post Inferiority Complex.