Dealer Farted At The B&m

Ironic name for this thread BTW.
hahahahahahahaha I thought that was genius.and really, what's the big deal? The guy farted. People fart, it happens. Unless the guy just deliberately let it rip, made sure everyone knew it was him, and rubbed it in the players faces taking pride in it just to be obnoxious, I don't see the problem. He definitely doesn't deserve to be taken out of the game bc he farted. Unless he met the previous conditions and was doing it to be an *******, it probably just slipped out. Sometimes you have to just let it go no matter how hard you try, there is a point of no return with these things.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats this higher caliber of people nonsense? like you've never farted?you really seem to think a lot of yourself.it must be lonely up there.
Apparently, you're the sort of person who sees nothing wrong with letting it fly at any given time.Must stink down there.

i agree with the OP. if you were at a restaurant and your waiter farted or lying on a bed in a hotel with a hooker and she farted you'd all be upset. when you're paying someone for a service, even if it is a hand job, they should be professional.

Apparently, you're the sort of person who sees nothing wrong with letting it fly at any given time.Must stink down there.
*sigh* you and people like you *shakes head*
1140 was "average" before they added the new written section and made a perfect score 2400. My 1520 doesn't sound as impressive anymore :club:
Judgment-Brag posts are only acceptable when disguised to the best of your abilities. You are better than that.

Let me preface this post by saying that I am extremely tired and wasn't aware that I had a view on this topic until I came across the thread...Anyway, it seems to me that farting, if involuntary, is far more forgivable than people who turn up at a table without apparently having bathed in several days. A fart has the added advantage of being transitory. You get some unwashed, beer-swilling, buck-toothed heap of lard next to you it's miserable for hours. And, let me add, I was born in the UK so have a pretty high tolerance for such things. Indeed, I was playing at the Mirage with checky last year when a smelly person sat down to checky's immediate right. After a few hands Mr. McFold complains about the situation under his breath (which was a good trick cos he was holding it at the time), and I can't smell anything so I'm thinking to myself 'man, can checky get anymore prissy? we are playing poker FFS not knitting' and then checky rises from the table leaving a clear line between BO-boy and myself and despite years of cocaine use I nearly passed out.Um... seem to have got a bit off track here.

I farted while reading this thread. Twice.I agree with the above poster's statement about the need to be professional though, especially if its a hooker.

i agree with the OP. if you were at a restaurant and your waiter farted or lying on a bed in a hotel with a hooker and she farted you'd all be upset. when you're paying someone for a service, even if it is a hand job, they should be professional.
SIG QUOTE!!!
Wasn't trying to diss you, my man. Just saying it was sad that he counted up ur %'s cuz I wouldn't have done it.btw....definitely* :club:
I counted it up because I expected the numbers not to add up. Figured he'd do it on purpose to see if anyone noticed.
Jesus Christ on a bike. You couldn't even be the janitor at a barber college with those scores.
I was once a janitor at a barber college, but my boss got "snippy" with me.Then I tried being a barber, but I just couldn't cut it. Plus, the pay was terrible, they wouldn't give me a raz-or nothing.
I was once a janitor at a barber college, but my boss got "snippy" with me.Then I tried being a barber, but I just couldn't cut it. Plus, the pay was terrible, they wouldn't give me a raz-or nothing.
Thank you, carrottop.
Sometimes you have to pay extra for that.

BM and farts go together, what's the big deal?

BM and farts go together, what's the big deal?
That's awefully close to sharting.